Information and Communications Technology Effects on East Asian Productivity
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sanjeev Dewan & Kenneth L. Kraemer, 2000. "Information Technology and Productivity: Evidence from Country-Level Data," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 46(4), pages 548-562, April.
- Il Houng Lee & Yougesh Khatri, 2003. "Information Technology and Productivity Growth in Asia," IMF Working Papers 03/15, International Monetary Fund.
- Romer, Paul M, 1990. "Endogenous Technological Change," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(5), pages 71-102, October.
- Dale W. Jorgenson & Kevin J. Stiroh, 2000.
"Raising the Speed Limit: U.S. Economic Growth in the Information Age,"
Brookings Papers on Economic Activity,
Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 31(1), pages 125-236.
- Dale W. Jorgenson & Kevin J. Stiroh, 2000. "Raising the Speed Limit: US Economic Growth in the Information Age," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 261, OECD Publishing.
- Mody, Ashoka & Dahlman, Carl, 1992. "Performance and potential of information technology: An international perspective," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 20(12), pages 1703-1719, December.
- Dirk Pilat & Frank C. Lee, 2001. "Productivity Growth in ICT-producing and ICT-using Industries: A Source of Growth Differentials in the OECD?," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 2001/4, OECD Publishing.
- Bart van Ark, 2001. "The Renewal of the Old Economy: An International Comparative Perspective," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 2001/5, OECD Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francesco Campanella & Maria Della Peruta & Manlio Del Giudice, 2013. "The Role of Sociocultural Background on the Characteristics and the Financing of Youth Entrepreneurship. An Exploratory Study of University Graduates in Italy," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 4(3), pages 244-259, September.
- Simplice Asongu & Jacinta C. Nwachukwu, 2017.
"ICT, Financial Sector Development and Financial Access,"
17/006, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Asongu, Simplice & Nwachukwu, Jacinta, 2017. "ICT, Financial Sector Development and Financial Access," MPRA Paper 78863, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Simplice Asongu & Ndemaze Asongu, 2017.
"The role of mobile phones in governance-driven technology exports in Sub-Saharan Africa,"
17/036, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Asongu, Simplice & Asongu, Ndemaze, 2017. "The role of mobile phones in governance-driven technology exports in Sub-Saharan Africa," MPRA Paper 83217, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsASEAN5 plus 3; ICT; TFP growth; Productivity-driven; Knowledge economy; O11; O12; O47; E23; C22;
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O12 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Microeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
- E23 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Production
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jknowl:v:1:y:2010:i:3:p:191-201. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .