Welfare systems and social services during the systemic crisis of cognitive capitalism
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Lucarelli, Stefano & Vercellone, Carlo, 2011. "Welfare systems and social services during the systemic crisis of cognitive capitalism," European Journal of Economic and Social Systems, Lavoisier, vol. 24(1-2), pages 77-97.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stefano Lucarelli & Roberto Romano, 2016. "The Italian Crisis within the European Crisis. The Relevance of the Technological Foreign Constraint," World Economic Review, World Economics Association, vol. 2016(6), pages 1-12, February.
- Carlo Vercellone, 2015. "Connaissance et rapport capital/travail dans la crise du capitalisme," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01197415, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsEuropean Union; Welfare state; public debt; cognitive capitalism; work organization; European Union.; dette publique; capitalisme cognitif; organisation du travail; Union européenne.;
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- L86 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Information and Internet Services; Computer Software
- M12 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Personnel Management; Executives; Executive Compensation
- M54 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Personnel Economics - - - Labor Management
- P12 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Capitalist Enterprises
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:cesptp:halshs-00788553. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.