Technological Change and the Tragedy of the Commons: The Lofoten Fishery over 130 Years
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Baltagi, Badi H & Griffin, James M & Rich, Daniel P, 1995. "The Measurement of Firm-Specific Indexes of Technical Change," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 77(4), pages 654-663, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Richter, Andries & Dakos, Vasilis, 2015. "Profit fluctuations signal eroding resilience of natural resources," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 117(C), pages 12-21.
- Kvamsdal, Sturla F. & Maroto, José M. & Morán, Manuel & Sandal, Leif K., 2016. "A bridge between continuous and discrete-time bioeconomic models: Seasonality in fisheries," Discussion Papers 2016/20, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Torres, Marcelo de O. & Felthoven, Ronald G., 2014. "Productivity growth and product choice in catch share fisheries: The case of Alaska pollock," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 50(PA), pages 280-289.
- Ben Gilbert & Bee Hong Yeo, 2014. "Technological Change and Managerial Ability: Evidence from a Malaysian Artisanal Fishery," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 90(2), pages 352-371.
- Solís, Daniel & Agar, Juan J. & del Corral, Julio, 2015. "IFQs and total factor productivity changes: The case of the Gulf of Mexico red snapper fishery," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 347-357.
- Walden, John & Fissel, Ben & Squires, Dale & Vestergaard, Niels, 2015. "Productivity change in commercial fisheries: An introduction to the special issue," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 289-293.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:364:y:2017:i:c:p:124-131 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- Q22 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Fishery
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwp:landec:v:86:y:2010:iv:1:p:746-765. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://le.uwpress.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.