Technological Change and the Tragedy of the Commons: The Lofoten Fishery over 130 Years
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Baltagi, Badi H & Griffin, James M & Rich, Daniel P, 1995. "The Measurement of Firm-Specific Indexes of Technical Change," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 77(4), pages 654-663, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Richter, Andries & Dakos, Vasilis, 2015. "Profit fluctuations signal eroding resilience of natural resources," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 117(C), pages 12-21.
- Kvamsdal, Sturla F. & Maroto, José M. & Morán, Manuel & Sandal, Leif K., 2016. "A bridge between continuous and discrete-time bioeconomic models: Seasonality in fisheries," Discussion Papers 2016/20, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Torres, Marcelo de O. & Felthoven, Ronald G., 2014. "Productivity growth and product choice in catch share fisheries: The case of Alaska pollock," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 50(PA), pages 280-289.
- Ben Gilbert & Bee Hong Yeo, 2014. "Technological Change and Managerial Ability: Evidence from a Malaysian Artisanal Fishery," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 90(2), pages 352-371.
- Solís, Daniel & Agar, Juan J. & del Corral, Julio, 2015. "IFQs and total factor productivity changes: The case of the Gulf of Mexico red snapper fishery," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 347-357.
- Walden, John & Fissel, Ben & Squires, Dale & Vestergaard, Niels, 2015. "Productivity change in commercial fisheries: An introduction to the special issue," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 289-293.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:364:y:2017:i:c:p:124-131 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- Q22 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Fishery
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwp:landec:v:86:y:2010:iv:1:p:746-765. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://le.uwpress.org/ .