Importance of Financial Variables on Efficiency of Class I Railroads in the United States
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tim Coelli & Sergio Perelman, 2000. "Technical efficiency of European railways: a distance function approach," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(15), pages 1967-1976.
- Baltagi, Badi H & Griffin, James M & Rich, Daniel P, 1995. "The Measurement of Firm-Specific Indexes of Technical Change," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 77(4), pages 654-663, November.
- Evangelia Desli & Subhash Ray & Subal Kumbhakar, 2003.
"A dynamic stochastic frontier production model with time-varying efficiency,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(10), pages 623-626.
- Evangelia Desli & Subhash C. Ray & Subal C. Kumbhakar, 2002. "A Dynamic Stochastic Frontier Production Model with Time-Varying Efficiency," Working papers 2003-15, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- David E. Davis & Wesley W. Wilson, 2003.
"Wages in Rail Markets: Deregulation, Mergers, and Changing Networks Characteristics,"
Southern Economic Journal,
Southern Economic Association, vol. 69(4), pages 865-885, April.
- Davis, David E. & Wilson, Wesley W., 2002. "Wages in Rail Markets: Deregulation, Mergers, and Changing Networks Characteristics," UGPTI Department Publication 231808, North Dakota State University, Upper Great Plains Transportation Institute.
- Davis, David E. & Wilson, Wesley W., 2005. "Wages in Rail Markets: Deregulation, Mergers, and Changing Network Characteristics," MPRA Paper 7663, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lee C. Adkins & Ronald L. Moomaw & Andreas Savvides, 2002. "Institutions, Freedom, and Technical Efficiency," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 69(1), pages 92-108, July.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-12-14 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:saeaed:6874. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .