Do Husbands and Wives Pool Their Resources?: Further Evidence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Juster, F Thomas & Stafford, Frank P, 1991. "The Allocation of Time: Empirical Findings, Behavioral Models, and Problems of Measurement," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, pages 471-522.
- Shelly J. Lundberg & Robert A. Pollak & Terence J. Wales, 1997. "Do Husbands and Wives Pool Their Resources? Evidence from the United Kingdom Child Benefit," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 32(3), pages 463-480.
- Ferber, Marianne A & Birnbaum, Bonnie G, 1977. " The "New Home Economics:" Retrospects and Prospects," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 4(1), pages 19-28, June.
- Juster, F Thomas & Stafford, Frank P, 1991.
"The Allocation of Time: Empirical Findings, Behavioral Models, and Problems of Measurement,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, pages 471-522.
- Juster, F. Thomas & Stafford, Frank P., 1990. "The Allocation of Time: Empirical Findings, Behavioural Models, and Problems of Measurement," Working Paper Series 258, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kruse, Ioana & Pradhan, Menno & Sparrow, Robert, 2009. "Health Spending and Decentralization in Indonesia," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Frankfurt a.M. 2009 33, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Schady, Norbert & Rosero, José, 2008.
"Are cash transfers made to women spent like other sources of income?,"
Elsevier, pages 246-248.
- Schady, Norbert & Rosero, Jose, 2007. "Are cash transfers made to women spent like other sources of income?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4282, The World Bank.
- Radygin, Alexander & Akshentceva, Kseniia & Chernovà, Maria & Abramov, Alexander, 2017. "Factors Affecting the Liquidity of Corporate Bonds," Working Papers 041706, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Paul Fisher, 2016.
"British tax credit simplification, the intra-household distribution of income and family consumption,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 68(2), pages 444-464.
- Fisher, Paul, 2014. "British tax credit simplification, the intra-household distribution of income and family consumption," ISER Working Paper Series 2014-13, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Susanne Elsas, 2016. "Income Sharing within Households: Evidence from Data on Financial Satisfaction," Social Sciences, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(3), pages 1-16, September.
- repec:kap:reveho:v:15:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11150-016-9342-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Eriksson, Rickard, 2008. "Is women's non-market time more valuable than men's?," Working Paper Series 2/2008, Stockholm University, Swedish Institute for Social Research.
- Piper, Greg & Schnepf, Sylke V., 2007. "Gender Differences in Charitable Giving," IZA Discussion Papers 3242, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwp:jhriss:v:40:y:2005:i:2:p519-531. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://jhr.uwpress.org/ .