Firm Size, Ownership and Performance in the Malaysian Palm Oil Industry
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Shepherd, William G, 1972. "The Elements of Market Structure," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 54(1), pages 25-37, February.
- Boardman, Anthony E & Vining, Aidan R, 1989. "Ownership and Performance in Competitive Environments: A Comparison of the Performance of Private, Mixed, and State-Owned Enterprises," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 32(1), pages 1-33, April.
- Scott, John T & Pascoe, George, 1986. "Beyond Firm and Industry Effects on Profitability in Imperfect Market s," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 68(2), pages 284-292, May.
- Dalton, James A & Penn, David W, 1976. "The Concentration-Profitability Relationship: Is There a Critical Concentration Ratio?," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(2), pages 133-142, December.
- Megginson, William L & Nash, Robert C & van Randenborgh, Matthias, 1994. " The Financial and Operating Performance of Newly Privatized Firms: An International Empirical Analysis," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 49(2), pages 403-452, June.
- Collins, Norman R & Preston, Lee E, 1969. "Price-Cost Margins and Industry Structure," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 51(3), pages 271-286, August.
- Noel Capon & John U. Farley & Scott Hoenig, 1990. "Determinants of Financial Performance: A Meta-Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 36(10), pages 1143-1159, October.
- Ramamurti, Ravi, 1997. "Testing the limits of privatization: Argentine railroads," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(12), pages 1973-1993, December.
- Marcus, Matityahu, 1969. "Profitability and Size of Firm: Some Further Evidence," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 51(1), pages 104-107, February.
- Bothwell, James L & Cooley, Thomas F & Hall, Thomas E, 1984. "A New View of the Market Structure-Performance Debate," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(4), pages 397-417, June.
- Chrystal, K. Alec & Lipsey, Richard G., 1997. "Economics for Business and Management," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198775386.
- Prescott, Edward C & Visscher, Michael, 1980. "Organization Capital," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 88(3), pages 446-461, June.
- Whittington, Geoffrey, 1980. "The Profitability and Size of United Kingdom Companies, 1960-74," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(4), pages 335-352, June.
- Qian Sun & Wilson H.S. Tong, 2002. "Malaysia Privatization: A Comprehensive Study," Financial Management, Financial Management Association, vol. 31(4), Winter.
- Poensgen, O. H. & Marx, M., 1985. "Coping with or profiting from size," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 127-147, November.
- N. Jayaram & Surendra K. Gupta & A.P. Barnabas & Sachchidananda & P.S. Pachauri & M.L. Khattar & B.N. Sampath & H. R. Khanna, 1985. "India," India Quarterly: A Journal of International Affairs, , vol. 41(1), pages 177-179, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ajay Thapa, 2015. "Determinants of microenterprise performance in Nepal," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 45(3), pages 581-594, October.
- repec:spd:journl:v:68:y:2018:i:1:p:43-58 is not listed on IDEAS
- Iuliana Oana MIHAI, 2013. "The Influence of Corporate Governance and Ownership Concentration on Company Performance - Evidence from Bucharest Stock Exchange," Economics and Applied Informatics, "Dunarea de Jos" University of Galati, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, issue 3, pages 79-88.
- repec:spr:manint:v:55:y:2015:i:3:d:10.1007_s11575-014-0227-2 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsMalaysia; palm oil; privatisation; performance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:usm:journl:aamjaf00101_81-104. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journal Division, Penerbit Universiti Sains Malaysia). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aammmea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.