Profitability and Size of Firm: Some Further Evidence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Junius, Karsten, 1997. "Economies of scale: A survey of the empirical literature," Kiel Working Papers 813, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Bala Ramasamy & Darry Ong & Matthew C. H. Yeung, 2005. "Firm Size, Ownership and Performance in the Malaysian Palm Oil Industry," Asian Academy of Management Journal of Accounting and Finance (AAMJAF), Penerbit Universiti Sains Malaysia, vol. 1(1), pages 81-104.
- Philipp Mundt & Simone Alfarano & Mishael Milakovic, 2016.
"Gibrat’s Law Redux: think profitability instead of growth,"
Industrial and Corporate Change,
Oxford University Press, vol. 25(4), pages 549-571.
- Mundt, Philipp & Milakovic, Mishael & Alfarano, Simone, 2014. "Gibrat's law redux: Think profitability instead of growth," BERG Working Paper Series 92, Bamberg University, Bamberg Economic Research Group.
- Philipp Mundt & Mishael Milakovic & Simone Alfarano, 2014. "Gibrat's law redux: Think profitability instead of growth," Working Papers 2014/02, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Chin, Anthony T.H & Tay, John H, 2001. "Developments in air transport: implications on investment decisions, profitability and survival of Asian airlines," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 7(5), pages 319-330.
- Zorica Kalezić, 2015. "Ownership Concentration and Firm Performance in Transition Economies: Evidence from Montenegro," Journal of Central Banking Theory and Practice, Central bank of Montenegro, vol. 4(3), pages 5-64.
- Azzam, Islam, 2010. "Stock exchange demutualization and performance," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 211-222.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:51:y:1969:i:1:p:104-07. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .