Malaysia Privatization: A Comprehensive Study
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Esther Wanjugu Gitundu & Sifunjo E. Kisaka & Symon Kibet Kiprop & Lawrence Kangogo Kibet, 2016. "The Effects of Ownership and Corporate Governance Reforms on Efficiency of Privatized Companies in Kenya," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 6(1), pages 323-331.
- Cabeza-García, Laura & Gómez-Ansón, Silvia, 2011. "Post-privatisation ownership concentration: Determinants and influence on firm efficiency," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 412-430, September.
- D'Souza, Juliet & Megginson, William L. & Ullah, Barkat & Wei, Zuobao, 2017. "Growth and growth obstacles in transition economies: Privatized versus de novo private firms," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 422-438.
- Ngo My Tran & Ann Jorissen & Walter Nonneman, 2015. "Privatization of Vietnamese Firms and Its Effects on Firm Performance," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 5(2), pages 202-217, February.
- Amiruddin BIN MUHAMED & Rebecca STRÄTLING & Aly SALAMA, 2014. "The Impact Of Government Investment Organizations In Malaysia On The Performance Of Their Portfolio Companies," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 85(3), pages 453-473, September.
- Bala Ramasamy & Darry Ong & Matthew C. H. Yeung, 2005. "Firm Size, Ownership and Performance in the Malaysian Palm Oil Industry," Asian Academy of Management Journal of Accounting and Finance (AAMJAF), Penerbit Universiti Sains Malaysia, vol. 1(1), pages 81-104.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fma:fmanag:sun02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Courtney Connors). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fmaaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .