Testing the limits of privatization: Argentine railroads
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Eichengreen, Barry, 1995.
"Financing Infrastructure in Developing Countries: Lessons from the Railway Age,"
World Bank Research Observer,
World Bank Group, vol. 10(1), pages 75-91, February.
- Eichengreen, Barry, 1994. "Financing Infrastructure in Developing Countries: Lessons from the Railway Age," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt39z8346j, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Eichengreen, Barry, 1994. "Financing infrastructure in developing countries : lessons from the Railway Age," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1379, The World Bank.
- Barry Eichengreen., 1994. "Financing Infrastructure in Developing Countries: Lessons from the Railway Age," Economics Working Papers 94-230, University of California at Berkeley.
- David E. M. Sappington & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1987. "Privatization, information and incentives," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 6(4), pages 567-585.
- David E. M. Sappington & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1987. "Privatization, Information and Incentives," NBER Working Papers 2196, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert W. Poole & Philip E. Fixler, 1987. "Privatization of public-sector services in practice: Experience and potential," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 6(4), pages 612-625.
- Rama Seth, 1989. "Distributional issues in privatization," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Sum, pages 29-43.
- Killick, Tony & Commander, Simon, 1988. "State divestiture as a policy instrument in developing countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 16(12), pages 1465-1479, December.
- John Vickers & George Yarrow, 1988. "Privatization: An Economic Analysis," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262720116, July.
- Bradburd, Ralph, 1992. "Privatization of natural monopoly public enterprises : the regulation issue," Policy Research Working Paper Series 864, The World Bank. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)