Testing the limits of privatization: Argentine railroads
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- David E. M. Sappington & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1987.
"Privatization, information and incentives,"
Journal of Policy Analysis and Management,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 6(4), pages 567-585.
- Rama Seth, 1989. "Distributional issues in privatization," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Sum, pages 29-43.
- Killick, Tony & Commander, Simon, 1988. "State divestiture as a policy instrument in developing countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 16(12), pages 1465-1479, December.
- Eichengreen, Barry, 1994.
"Financing Infrastructure in Developing Countries: Lessons from the Railway Age,"
Department of Economics, Working Paper Series
qt39z8346j, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Eichengreen, Barry, 1995. "Financing Infrastructure in Developing Countries: Lessons from the Railway Age," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 10(1), pages 75-91, February.
- Eichengreen, Barry, 1994. "Financing infrastructure in developing countries : lessons from the Railway Age," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1379, The World Bank.
- Barry Eichengreen., 1994. "Financing Infrastructure in Developing Countries: Lessons from the Railway Age," Economics Working Papers 94-230, University of California at Berkeley.
- John Vickers & George Yarrow, 1988. "Privatization: An Economic Analysis," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262720116, June.
- Robert W. Poole & Philip E. Fixler, 1987. "Privatization of public-sector services in practice: Experience and potential," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 6(4), pages 612-625.
- Bradburd, Ralph, 1992. "Privatization of natural monopoly public enterprises : the regulation issue," Policy Research Working Paper Series 864, The World Bank.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:25:y:1997:i:12:p:1973-1993. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.