Beyond Firm and Industry Effects on Profitability in Imperfect Market s
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Emilio Galdeano Gómez, 2002. "Competitividad de las cooperativas hortofrutícolas: análisis del impacto económico de las acciones de calidad y medioambientales en las OPFH andaluzas," CIRIEC-España, revista de economía pública, social y cooperativa, CIRIEC-España, issue 41, pages 53-83, August.
- Bala Ramasamy & Darry Ong & Matthew C. H. Yeung, 2005. "Firm Size, Ownership and Performance in the Malaysian Palm Oil Industry," Asian Academy of Management Journal of Accounting and Finance (AAMJAF), Penerbit Universiti Sains Malaysia, vol. 1(1), pages 81-104.
- Albert N. Link & John T. Scott, 2013.
"Employment growth from public support of innovation in small firms,"
Chapters,in: Public Support of Innovation in Entrepreneurial Firms, chapter 3, pages 41-64
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Albert N. Link & John T. Scott, 2012. "Employment growth from public support of innovation in small firms," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(7), pages 655-678, October.
- Albert N. Link & John T. Scott, 2012. "Employment Growth from Public Support of Innovation in Small Firms," Books from Upjohn Press, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research, number eg, November.
- Link, Albert N. & Scott, John T., 2011. "Employment Growth from Public Support of Innovation in Small Firms," UNCG Economics Working Papers 11-17, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- J. Kapler, 2000. "Measuring the Economic Rate of Return on Assets," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 17(4), pages 457-463, December.
- Louis Amato & Christie Amato, 2000. "The Impact of High Tech Production Techniques on Productivity and Profitability in Selected U.S. Manufacturing Industries," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 16(4), pages 327-342, June.
- Slade, Margaret E., 2004. "Competing models of firm profitability," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 289-308, March.
- Davidsson, Per & Steffens, Paul & Fitzsimmons, Jason, 2009. "Growing profitable or growing from profits: Putting the horse in front of the cart?," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 388-406, July.
- Bhattacharjeean, Arnab & Majumdar, Sumit K., 2011. "How much does industry matter in an emerging market economy?," SIRE Discussion Papers 2011-51, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Arnab Bhattacharjee & Sumit K. Majumdar, 2011. "How much does industry matter in an emerging market economy?," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 256, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:68:y:1986:i:2:p:284-92. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ann Olson). General contact details of provider: https://www.mitpressjournals.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.