The Impact of High Tech Production Techniques on Productivity and Profitability in Selected U.S. Manufacturing Industries
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Fisher, Franklin M & McGowan, John J, 1983. "On the Misuse of Accounting Rates of Return to Infer Monopoly Profits," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 73(1), pages 82-97, March.
- Eli Berman & John Bound & Zvi Griliches, 1993. "Changes in the Demand for Skilled Labor within U.S. Manufacturing Industries: Evidence from the Annual Survey of Manufacturing," NBER Working Papers 4255, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Scherer, F M, 1992. "Schumpeter and Plausible Capitalism," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 30(3), pages 1416-33, September.
- Booth, Laurence, 1991. "The Influence of Production Technology on Risk and the Cost of Capital," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 26(01), pages 109-127, March.
- Berman, Eli & Bound, John & Griliches, Zvi, 1994. "Changes in the Demand for Skilled Labor within U.S. Manufacturing: Evidence from the Annual Survey of Manufactures," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 109(2), pages 367-97, May.
- Pindyck, Robert S, 1988.
"Irreversible Investment, Capacity Choice, and the Value of the Firm,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 78(5), pages 969-85, December.
- Pindyck, Robert S., 1986. "Irreversible investment, capacity choice, and the value of the firm," Working papers 1802-86., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Robert S. Pindyck, 1986. "Irreversible Investment, Capacity Choice, and the Value of the Firm," NBER Working Papers 1980, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Berndt, Ernst R. & Morrison, Catherine J., 1995.
"High-tech capital formation and economic performance in U.S. manufacturing industries An exploratory analysis,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 9-43, January.
- Berndt, Ernst R. & Morrison, Catherine J., 1992. "High-tech capital formation and economic performance in U.S. manufacturing industries : an exploratory analysis," Working papers 3419-92., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Scott, John T & Pascoe, George, 1986. "Beyond Firm and Industry Effects on Profitability in Imperfect Market s," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 68(2), pages 284-92, May.
- Schmalensee, Richard., 1984.
"Do markets differ much?,"
1531-84., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- J. A. Buzacott & David D. Yao, 1986. "Flexible Manufacturing Systems: A Review of Analytical Models," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(7), pages 890-905, July.
- Chang, Myong-Hun, 1993. "Flexible Manufacturing, Uncertain Consumer Tastes, and Strategic Entry Deterrence," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(1), pages 77-90, March.
- Ian Domowitz & R. Glenn Hubbard & Bruce C. Petersen, 1986. "Business Cycles and the Relationship Between Concentration and Price-Cost Margins," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 17(1), pages 1-17, Spring.
- Bartel, Ann P & Lichtenberg, Frank R, 1987. "The Comparative Advantage of Educated Workers in Implementing New Technology," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 69(1), pages 1-11, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:revind:v:16:y:2000:i:4:p:327-342. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.