Flexible Manufacturing, Uncertain Consumer Tastes, and Strategic Entry Deterrence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Norman, George, 2002.
"The relative advantages of flexible versus designated manufacturing technologies,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 419-445, July.
- George Norman, 2000. "The Relative Advantages of Flexible versus Designated Manufacturing Technologies," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0019, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Louis Amato & Christie Amato, 2000. "The Impact of High Tech Production Techniques on Productivity and Profitability in Selected U.S. Manufacturing Industries," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 16(4), pages 327-342, June.
- Hao Wang, 2007. "Uncertain Consumer Tastes and Two-Part Tariff," Microeconomics Working Papers 22714, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Kwon, Chul-Woo, 2013. "An optimal production method for penetrating foreign markets: Standardization, localization, and flexible technology," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 398-406.
- Norman, George & Thisse, Jacques-Francois, 1999.
"Technology Choice and Market Structure: Strategic Aspects of Flexible Manufacturing,"
Journal of Industrial Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(3), pages 345-372, September.
- NORMAN, George & THISSE, Jacques-François, 1996. "Technology choice and market structure : strategic aspects of flexible manufacturing," CORE Discussion Papers 1996059, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- NORMAN, George & THISSE, Jacques-François, 1999. "Technology choice and market structure: strategic aspects of flexible manufacturing," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1414, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- George Norman & Jacques-François Thisse, 1998. "Technology Choice and Market Structure: Strategic Aspects of Flexible Manufacturing," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 9808, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Joon Lim, 2009. "Strategic Choice of Manufacturing Flexibility in Intermediate Goods Markets," Korean Economic Review, Korean Economic Association, vol. 25, pages 91-104.
- Boonman, H.J. & Hagspiel, V. & Kort, P.M., 2015. "Dedicated vs product flexible production technology: Strategic capacity investment choice," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 244(1), pages 141-152.
- Weller, Christian & Kleer, Robin & Piller, Frank T., 2015. "Economic implications of 3D printing: Market structure models in light of additive manufacturing revisited," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 164(C), pages 43-56.
- Ana Faria & Paul Fenn & Alistair Bruce, 2002. "Determinants of adoption of flexible production technologies: Evidence from portuguese manufacturing industry," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(6), pages 569-580.
- Tseng, Mei-Chiun, 2004. "Strategic choice of flexible manufacturing technologies," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 91(3), pages 223-227, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jindec:v:41:y:1993:i:1:p:77-90. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-1821 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.