Determinants of adoption of flexible production technologies: Evidence from portuguese manufacturing industry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Romeo, Anthony A, 1977. "The Rate of Imitation of a Capital-Embodied Process Innovation," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 44(173), pages 63-69, February.
- Taymaz, Erol, 1991.
"Flexible automation in the U.S. engineering industries,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 557-572, December.
- Taymaz, Erol, 1991. "Flexible Automation in the U.S. Engineering Industries," Working Paper Series 296, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Stoneman, Paul & Kwon, Myung-Joong, 1994. "The Diffusion of Multiple Process Technologies," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 104(423), pages 420-431, March.
- Link, Albert N. & Kapur, Puneet, 1994. "A note on the diffusion of flexible manufacturing systems technology," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 46(4), pages 357-362, December.
- Luigi Guiso & Giuseppe Parigi, 1999. "Investment and Demand Uncertainty," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 114(1), pages 185-227.
- Edwin Mansfield & John Rapoport & Anthony Romeo & Samuel Wagner & George Beardsley, 1977. "Social and Private Rates of Return from Industrial Innovations," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 91(2), pages 221-240.
- Roller, Lars-Hendrik & Tombak, Mihkel M., 1991. "Strategic aspects of flexible production technologies: theory and evidence," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(1-3), pages 197-204, October.
- Baptista, Rui & Swann, Peter, 1998. "Do firms in clusters innovate more?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 525-540, September.
- Chang, Myong-Hun, 1993. "Flexible Manufacturing, Uncertain Consumer Tastes, and Strategic Entry Deterrence," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(1), pages 77-90, March.
- Jennifer F. Reinganum, 1981.
"On the Diffusion of New Technology: A Game Theoretic Approach,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 48(3), pages 395-405.
- Reinganum, Jennifer F., "undated". "On the Diffusion of New Technology: A Game Theoretic Approach," Working Papers 312, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Baldwin, John R. & Diverty, Brent, 1995. "Advanced Technology Use in Canadian Manufacturing Establishments," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 1995085e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Drew Fudenberg & Jean Tirole, 1985. "Preemption and Rent Equalization in the Adoption of New Technology," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 52(3), pages 383-401.
- Colombo, Massimo G & Mosconi, Rocco, 1995. "Complementarity and Cumulative Learning Effects in the Early Diffusion of Multiple Technologies," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(1), pages 13-48, March.
- Milgrom, Paul & Roberts, John, 1990. "The Economics of Modern Manufacturing: Technology, Strategy, and Organization," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 80(3), pages 511-528, June.
- Paul Stoneman & Otto Toivanen, 1997. "The Diffusion Of Multiple Technologies: An Empirical Study," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(1), pages 1-17.
- Romeo, Anthony A, 1975. "Interindustry and Interfirm Differences in the Rate of Diffusion of an Innovation," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 57(3), pages 311-319, August.
- Ghosal, Vivek, 1991. "Demand Uncertainty and the Capital-Labor Ratio: Evidence from the U.S. Manufacturing Sector," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 73(1), pages 157-161, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fındık, Derya & Tansel, Aysit, 2013.
"Resources on the stage: a firm level analysis of the ict adoption in Turkey,"
65956, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 Aug 2014.
- Derya Findik & Aysit Tansel, 2015. "Resources on the Stage: A Firm Level Analysis of the ICT Adoption in Turkey," ERC Working Papers 1507, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Aug 2015.
- Derya Findik & Aysit Tansel, 2015. "Resources on the Stage: A Firm Level Analysis of the ICT Adoption in Turkey," Working Papers 2015/12, Turkish Economic Association.
- Derya Findik & Aysit Tansel, 2015. "Resources on the Stage: A Firm Level Analysis of the ICT Adoption in Turkey," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1513, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Findik, Derya & Tansel, Aysit, 2015. "Resources on the Stage: A Firm Level Analysis of the ICT Adoption in Turkey," IZA Discussion Papers 9263, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Carlos Carreira & Paulino Teixeira, 2008.
"Internal and external restructuring over the cycle: a firm-based analysis of gross flows and productivity growth in Portugal,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 29(3), pages 211-220, June.
- Carlos Carreira & Paulino Teixeira, 2007. "Internal and External Restructuring over the Cycle: A Firm-Based Analysis of Gross Flows and Productivity Growth in Portugal," GEMF Working Papers 2007-01, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Natália Barbosa & Ana Faria, 2008. "Technology adoption: does labour skill matter? Evidence from Portuguese firm-level data," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 35(2), pages 179-194, April.
- A. Canepa & P. Stoneman, 2004. "Comparative international diffusion: Patterns, determinants and policies," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(3), pages 279-298.
- Kounetas, Kostas & Tsekouras, Kostas, 2008. "The energy efficiency paradox revisited through a partial observability approach," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 2517-2536, September.
- Cristiano Antonelli, 2006.
"Diffusion as a Process of Creative Adoption,"
The Journal of Technology Transfer,
Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 211-226, March.
- Antonelli, Cristiano, 2004. "Diffusion as a Process of Creative Adoption," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 200403, University of Turin.
- Saba Firdousi, 2016. "Technology in the Sialkot Gloves Manufacturing Sector," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 21(Special E), pages 253-272, September.
More about this item
KeywordsTechnology Adoption; Uncertainty; Probit Model;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:ecinnt:v:11:y:2002:i:6:p:569-580. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/GEIN20 .