Flexible Automation in the U.S. Engineering Industries
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Taymaz, Erol, 1991. "Flexible automation in the U.S. engineering industries," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 557-572, December.
References listed on IDEAS
- Shrieves, Ronald E, 1978. "Market Structure and Innovation: A New Perspective," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(4), pages 329-347, June.
- Cainarca, Gian Carlo & Colombo, Massimo G. & Mariotti, Sergio, 1989. "An evolutionary pattern of innovation diffusion. The case of flexible automation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 59-86, April.
- Carlsson, Bo, 1984. "The development and use of machine tools in historical perspective," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 91-114, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nuria Villalba Villalba, 2006. "Cost Flexibility and Firm Size: An Application to Spanish Manufacturing," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(3), pages 429-446.
- Statistics Canada, 1998. "The Determinants of the Adoption Lag for Advanced Manufacturing Technologies," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 1998117e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Ana Faria & Paul Fenn & Alistair Bruce, 2002. "Determinants of adoption of flexible production technologies: Evidence from portuguese manufacturing industry," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(6), pages 569-580.
- Baldwin, John R. & Raffiquzzaman, Mohammed, 1998. "Les facteurs determinants des retards en matiere d'adoption des technologies de fabrication de pointe," Direction des etudes analytiques : documents de recherche 1998117f, Statistics Canada, Direction des etudes analytiques.
More about this item
KeywordsManufacturing; Technological development;
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:iuiwop:0296. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elisabeth Gustafsson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iuiiise.html .