The development and use of machine tools in historical perspective
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ana Faria & Paul Fenn & Alistair Bruce, 2005. "Production technologies and technical efficiency: evidence from Portuguese manufacturing industry," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(9), pages 1037-1046.
- Roy, Raja & Cohen, Susan K., 2015. "Disruption in the US machine tool industry: The role of inhouse users and pre-disruption component experience in firm response," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(8), pages 1555-1565.
- Chen, Liang-Chih, 2009. "Learning through informal local and global linkages: The case of Taiwan's machine tool industry," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 527-535, April.
- Bo Carlsson & Zoltan J. Acs & David B. Audretsch & Pontus Braunerhjelm, 2007.
"The Knowledge Filter, Entrepreneurship, and Economic Growth,"
Jena Economic Research Papers
2007-057, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Carlsson, Bo & Acs, Zoltan & Audretsch, David & Braunerhjelm, Pontus, 2007. "The knowledge filter, Entrepreneurship and Economic Growth," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 104, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Subrata Ghatak & Alan Mulhern & Chris Stewart, 2005. "Regional Development of Small Firms in Poland," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 38(2), pages 129-146, June.
- Taymaz, Erol, 1991.
"Flexible automation in the U.S. engineering industries,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 557-572, December.
- Taymaz, Erol, 1991. "Flexible Automation in the U.S. Engineering Industries," Working Paper Series 296, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Carlsson, Bo, 1988. "The Evolution of Manufacturing Technology and its Impact on Industrial Structure: An International Study," Working Paper Series 203, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Foray, D. & Raffo, J., 2014.
"The emergence of an educational tool industry: Opportunities and challenges for innovation in education,"
Elsevier, vol. 43(10), pages 1707-1715.
- Dominique Foray & Julio Raffo, 2014. "The Emergence of An Educational Tool Industry: Opportunities and Challenges For Innovation in Education," WIPO Economic Research Working Papers 19, World Intellectual Property Organization - Economics and Statistics Division.
- Carlsson, Bo, 2004. "The Digital Economy: what is new and what is not?," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 245-264, September.
- Carlsson, Bo, 1992. "The Rise of Small Business: Causes and Consequences," Working Paper Series 357, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Stoneman, Paul & Battisti, Giuliana, 2010. "The Diffusion of New Technology," Handbook of the Economics of Innovation, Elsevier.
- Serge Amabile & Martine Gadille, 2006.
"Les usages d’Internet : facteurs de compétitivité de la «PME réseau»?,"
Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie,
revues.org, vol. 9(1), pages 35-57.
- Serge Amabile & Martine Gadille, 2006. "Les usages d'Internet : facteurs de compétitivité de la « PME réseau » ?," Post-Print halshs-00457037, HAL.
- Martine Gadille, 2006. "Les usages d'Internet, facteurs de compétitivité de la PME réseau ?," Post-Print halshs-00457262, HAL.
- Dhawan, Rajeev, 2001. "Firm size and productivity differential: theory and evidence from a panel of US firms," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 269-293, March.
- Carlsson, Bo, 1989. "Comparisons of Competitiveness in U.S. and Swedish Manufacturing," Working Paper Series 239, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Tulus Tambunan, 1994. "Long-term Development of Small-scale Industries in Relation to Economic Development: Looking for General Propositions," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 33(2), pages 165-190.
- Rajeev Dhawan & Geoffrey Gerdes, 1997. "Estimating Technological Change Using a Stochastic Frontier Production Function Framework: Evidence from U.S. Firm-Level Data," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 8(4), pages 431-446, November.
- Carlsson, Bo, 1997. "On and off the beaten path: The evolution of four technological systems in Sweden," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 15(6), pages 775-799, October.
- Bo Carlsson, 1991. "Flexible manufacturing and U.S. trade performance," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 127(2), pages 300-322, June.
- Ghatak, Subrata & Mulhern, Alan & Stewart, Chris, 2003. "Determinants of intended expansion of Polish small firms," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 287-296, April.
- Mazzoleni, Roberto, 1997. "Learning and path-dependence in the diffusion of innovations: comparative evidence on numerically controlled machine tools," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(4-5), pages 405-428, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeborg:v:5:y:1984:i:1:p:91-114. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.