Learning and path-dependence in the diffusion of innovations: comparative evidence on numerically controlled machine tools
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Fransman, Martin, 1986. "International competitiveness, technical change and the state: The machine tool industry in Taiwan and Japan," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 14(12), pages 1375-1396, December.
- Lee, Kong Rae, 1996. "The role of user firms in the innovation of machine tools: The Japanese case," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 491-507, June.
- Utterback, James M. & Suarez, Fernando F., 1993. "Innovation, competition, and industry structure," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 1-21, February.
- Carlsson, Bo, 1984. "The development and use of machine tools in historical perspective," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 91-114, March.
- Christensen, Clayton M. & Rosenbloom, Richard S., 1995. "Explaining the attacker's advantage: Technological paradigms, organizational dynamics, and the value network," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 233-257, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:respol:v:26:y:1997:i:4-5:p:405-428. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.