|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Hofstra University, Department of Economicshttp://www.hofstra.edu/Academics/Colleges/HCLAS/ECON/index.html
USA, Hempstead, NY
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles Chapters
- Mario Cimoli & Giovanni Dosi & Roberto Mazzoleni & Bhaven Sampat, 2011. "Innovation, technical change and patents in the development process: A long term view," LEM Papers Series 2011/06, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Roberto Mazzoleni & Luciano Martins Costa Póvoa, 2009. "Accumulation of Technological Capabilities and Economic Development: Did Brazil’s Regime of Intellectual Property Rights Matter?," Working papers - Textos para Discussao do Curso de Ciencias Economicas da UFG 002, Curso de Ciencias Economicas da Universidade Federal de Goias - FACE.
- Roberto Mazzoleni & Richard R. Nelson, 2006. "The Roles of Research at Universities and Public Labs in Economic Catch-up," LEM Papers Series 2006/01, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Roberto Mazzoleni & Richard R. Nelson, 2013. "An interpretive history of challenges to neoclassical microeconomics and how they have fared," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 22(6), pages 1409-1451, December.
- Roberto Mazzoleni, 2011. "Before Bayh--Dole: public research funding, patents, and pharmaceutical innovation (1945--1965)," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 20(3), pages 721-749, June.
- Roberto Mazzoleni, 2008. "Catching Up and Academic Institutions: A Comparative Study of Past National Experiences," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(5), pages 678-700.
- Mazzoleni, Roberto, 2007. "Alfred Herbert Ltd. and the British Machine Tool Industry, 1887–1983. By Roger Lloyd-Jones and M. J. Lewis. Aldershot: Ashgate, 2006. xii + 352 pp. Tables, appendix, bibliography, notes, index. Cloth,," Business History Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 81(04), pages 834-836, December.
- Mazzoleni, Roberto & Nelson, Richard R., 2007. "Public research institutions and economic catch-up," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(10), pages 1512-1528, December.
- Roberto Mazzoleni, 2006. "The Effects of University Patenting and Licensing on Downstream R&D Investment and Social Welfare," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 31(4), pages 431-441, July.
- Roberto Mazzoleni, 2005. "University patents, R&D competition, and social welfare," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(6), pages 499-515.
- Mazzoleni, Roberto, 2004. "National Competitiveness and Economic Growth: The Changing Determinants of Economic Performance in the World Economy: Timo J. Hamalainen, Edward Elgar (Eds.), Cheltenham, UK, 2003, ISBN 1-84064-454-0,," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 377-380, July.
- R. Mazzoleni & B. N. Sampat, 2002. "University patenting : an assessment of the causes and consequences of recent changes in strategies and practices," Revue d'Économie Industrielle, Programme National Persée, vol. 99(1), pages 233-248.
- Roberto Mazzoleni, 2002. "The organization of US machine tool distribution in Europe (1890--1916)," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 11(1), pages 53-84, February.
- Jeannette Colyvas & Michael Crow & Annetine Gelijns & Roberto Mazzoleni & Richard R. Nelson & Nathan Rosenberg & Bhaven N. Sampat, 2002. "How Do University Inventions Get Into Practice?," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 48(1), pages 61-72, January.
- Mazzoleni, Roberto & Nelson, Richard R., 1998. "The benefits and costs of strong patent protection: a contribution to the current debate," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 273-284, July.
- Mazzoleni, Roberto, 1997. "Learning and path-dependence in the diffusion of innovations: comparative evidence on numerically controlled machine tools," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(4-5), pages 405-428, December.
- Thiago Caliari & Roberto Mazzoleni & Luciano Martins Costa Póvoa, 2013. "Innovation in the pharmaceutical industry in Brazil post-TRIPS," Chapters,in: TRIPS Compliance, National Patent Regimes and Innovation, chapter 2, pages 16-56 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-HIS: Business, Economic & Financial History (2) 2009-07-03 2011-03-12
- NEP-INO: Innovation (2) 2006-01-24 2011-03-12
- NEP-IPR: Intellectual Property Rights (2) 2009-07-03 2011-03-12
- NEP-CSE: Economics of Strategic Management (1) 2009-07-03
- NEP-DEV: Development (1) 2009-07-03
- NEP-KNM: Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy (1) 2011-03-12
- NEP-TID: Technology & Industrial Dynamics (1) 2006-01-24
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Roberto Mazzoleni should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.