Report NEP-IPR-2011-03-12This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pascal Corbel & Christian Le Bas, 2011. "The evolution of patent functions: New trends, main challenges and implications for firm strategy," Working Papers 1106, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Thomas Jeitschko & Nanyun Zhang, 2011. "Patent Pools and Product Development," Working Papers 2011-02, Towson University, Department of Economics, revised Feb 2011.
- Mario Cimoli & Giovanni Dosi & Roberto Mazzoleni & Bhaven Sampat, 2011. "Innovation, technical change and patents in the development process: A long term view," LEM Papers Series 2011/06, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- A. Blasco, 2011. "Patent Races with Dynamic Complementarity," Working Papers wp733, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Kaz Miyagiwa & Huasheng Song & Hylke Vandenbussche, 2010. "Innovation, Antidumping, and Retaliation," Emory Economics 1009, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- E. Stam & B. Nooteboom, 2011. "Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Institutions," Working Papers 11-03, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Aoki, Shuhei, 2011. "A Model of Technology Transfer in Japan's Rapid Economic Growth Period," MPRA Paper 29235, University Library of Munich, Germany.