Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Institutions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- André Stel & David Storey & A. Thurik, 2007.
"The Effect of Business Regulations on Nascent and Young Business Entrepreneurship,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 28(2), pages 171-186, March.
- van Stel, A.J. & Storey, D. & Thurik, A.R., 2006. "The Effect of Business Regulations on Nascent and Young Business Entrepreneurship," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2006-052-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- André van Stel & Roy Thurik & David Storey, 2006. "The effect of business regulations on nascent and young business entrepreneurship," Scales Research Reports H200609, EIM Business and Policy Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bos Jaap W.B. & Stam Erik, 2011. "Gazelles, Industry Growth and Structural Change," Research Memorandum 018, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- D.B. Audretsch & A.R. Thurik, 2010.
"Unraveling the Shift to the Entrepreneurial Economy,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
10-080/3, Tinbergen Institute, revised 02 Apr 2011.
- Roy Thurik & David Audretsch & F. Stam, 2011. "Unraveling the Shift to the Entrepreneurial Economy," Scales Research Reports H201113, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Wim Naudé, 2011. "Foreign Aid for Innovation: The Missing Ingredient in Private Sector Development?," Working Papers 2011/35, Maastricht School of Management.
- Erik Stam, 2013. "Knowledge and entrepreneurial employees: a country-level analysis," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 41(4), pages 887-898, December.
- repec:kap:jtecht:v:42:y:2017:i:5:d:10.1007_s10961-016-9473-8 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsentrepreneurship; innovation; institutions; innovation policy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-03-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2011-03-12 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-ENT-2011-03-12 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-HME-2011-03-12 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-INO-2011-03-12 (Innovation)
- NEP-IPR-2011-03-12 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- NEP-MAC-2011-03-12 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-SBM-2011-03-12 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:use:tkiwps:1103. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marina Muilwijk). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eiruunl.html .