Report NEP-TID-2006-01-24This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Roberto Fontana issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:cmi:wpaper:cemi-report-2005-002 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Acs, Zoltán J & Audretsch, David B & Braunerhjelm, Pontus & Carlsson, Bo, 2006. "Growth and Entrepreneurship: An Empirical Assessment," CEPR Discussion Papers 5409, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Siebert, Ralph & von Graevenitz, Georg, 2006. "How Licensing Resolves Hold-Up: Evidence from a Dynamic Panel Data Model with Unobserved Heterogeneity," CEPR Discussion Papers 5436, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Spyros Arvanitis & Ursina Kubli & Martin Woerter, 2005. "Determinants of Knowledge and Technology Transfer Activities Between Firms and Science Institutions in Switzerland: An Analysis Based on Firm Data," KOF Working papers 05-116, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Item repec:cmi:wpaper:cemi-report-2005-001 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kaplan, Steven N. & Sensoy, Berk A. & Strömberg, Per, 2005. "What are Firms? Evolution from Birth to Public Companies," SIFR Research Report Series 36, Institute for Financial Research.
- Spyros Arvanitis & Ursina Kubli & Nora Sydow & Martin Woerter, 2005. "Knowledge and Technology Transfer (KTT) Activities Between Universities and Firms in Switzerland: The Main Facts," KOF Working papers 05-115, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- David Marmet, 2004. "Growth of New Firms: Which Factors Influence Post-Entry Performance? An Empirical Analysis Based on Swiss Firm Data," KOF Working papers 04-97, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Spyros Arvanitis & Nora Sydow & Martin Woerter, 2005. "Is There Any Impact of University-Industry Knowledge Transfer on the Performance of Private Enterprises? - An Empirical Analysis Based on Swiss Firm Data," KOF Working papers 05-117, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Item repec:fiu:wpaper:0601 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Austin, David, 2000. "Patents, Spillovers and Competition in Biotechnology," Discussion Papers dp-00-53, Resources For the Future.
- Pierre Azoulay & Waverly Ding & Toby Stuart, 2006. "The Impact of Academic Patenting on the Rate, Quality, and Direction of (Public) Research Output," NBER Working Papers 11917, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Roberto Mazzoleni & Richard R. Nelson, 2006. "The Roles of Research at Universities and Public Labs in Economic Catch-up," LEM Papers Series 2006/01, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Marc Isabelle, 2004. "They invent (and patent?) like they breathe: what are their incentives to do so? Short tales and lessons from researchers in a public research organisation," Working Papers IMRI 0507, IMRI (Institut pour le Management de la Recherche et de l'Innovation), Université Paris-Dauphine, revised Dec 2005.
- Josh Lerner & Julie Wulf, 2006. "Innovation and Incentives: Evidence from Corporate R&D," NBER Working Papers 11944, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eduardo da Motta e Albuquerque & Leandro Alves Silva & Márcia Siqueira Rapini & Sara Gonçalves Antunes de Souza, 2005. "Interactions between firms and universities in an immature system of innovation: a survey of industrial R&D-performers firms in Minas Gerais, Brazil," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG td280, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Donald S. Siegel & Kenneth L. Simons, 2006. "Assessing the Effects of Mergers and Acquisitions on Firm Performance, Plant Productivity, and Workers: New Evidence from Matched Employer-Employee Data," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0601, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- Uwe Cantner & Jens J. Krüger, 2006. "Micro-Heterogeneity and Aggregate Productivity Development in the German Manufacturing Sector - Results from a Decomposition Exercise," Jenaer Schriften zur Wirtschaftswissenschaft (Expired!) 02/2006, Friedrich-Schiller-Universität Jena, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.