The Profitability and Size of United Kingdom Companies, 1960-74
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ajay Thapa, 2015. "Determinants of microenterprise performance in Nepal," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 45(3), pages 581-594, October.
- repec:gei:jnlfer:v:1:y:2016:i:2:p:87-100 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:pjm:journl:v:xxiii:y:2018:i:1:p:25-48 is not listed on IDEAS
- Philipp Mundt & Simone Alfarano & Mishael Milakovic, 2016.
"Gibrat’s Law Redux: think profitability instead of growth,"
Industrial and Corporate Change,
Oxford University Press, vol. 25(4), pages 549-571.
- Mundt, Philipp & Milakovic, Mishael & Alfarano, Simone, 2014. "Gibrat's law redux: Think profitability instead of growth," BERG Working Paper Series 92, Bamberg University, Bamberg Economic Research Group.
- Philipp Mundt & Mishael Milakovic & Simone Alfarano, 2014. "Gibrat's law redux: Think profitability instead of growth," Working Papers 2014/02, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Iuliana Oana MIHAI, 2013. "The Influence of Corporate Governance and Ownership Concentration on Company Performance - Evidence from Bucharest Stock Exchange," Economics and Applied Informatics, "Dunarea de Jos" University of Galati, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, issue 3, pages 79-88.
- Močnik Dijana & Širec Karin, 2015. "Determinants Of A Fast-Growing Firm’s Profits: Empirical Evidence For Slovenia," Scientific Annals of Economics and Business, Sciendo, vol. 62(1), pages 37-54, April.
- Bala Ramasamy & Darry Ong & Matthew C. H. Yeung, 2005. "Firm Size, Ownership and Performance in the Malaysian Palm Oil Industry," Asian Academy of Management Journal of Accounting and Finance (AAMJAF), Penerbit Universiti Sains Malaysia, vol. 1(1), pages 81-104.
- Eling, Martin & Jia, Ruo & Schaper, Philipp, 2017. "Get the Balance Right: A Simultaneous Equation Model to Analyze Growth, Profitability, and Safety," Working Papers on Finance 1716, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jindec:v:28:y:1980:i:4:p:335-52. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-1821 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.