Evaluating the Chile Solidario program: results using the Chile Solidario panel and the administrative databases
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:portec:v:1:y:2002:i:2:d:10.1007_s10258-002-0010-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Richard Blundell & Monica Costa Dias, 2009.
"Alternative Approaches to Evaluation in Empirical Microeconomics,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 44(3).
- Richard Blundell & Monica Costa Dias, 2002. "Alternative approaches to evaluation in empirical microeconomics," Portuguese Economic Journal, Springer;Instituto Superior de Economia e Gestao, vol. 1(2), pages 91-115, August.
- Richard Blundell & Monica Costa Dias, 2002. "Alternative approaches to evaluation in empirical microeconomics," CeMMAP working papers CWP10/02, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Richard Blundell & Monica Costa Dias, 2008. "Alternative approaches to evaluation in empirical microeconomics," CeMMAP working papers CWP26/08, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Richard Blundell & Mónica Costa Dias, 2008. "Alternative Approaches to Evaluation in Empirical Microeconomics," CEF.UP Working Papers 0805, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Blundell, Richard & Costa Dias, Monica, 2008. "Alternative Approaches to Evaluation in Empirical Microeconomics," IZA Discussion Papers 3800, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alberto Abadie & David Drukker & Jane Leber Herr & Guido W. Imbens, 2004. "Implementing matching estimators for average treatment effects in Stata," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 4(3), pages 290-311, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guido Neidhöfer & Miguel Niño-Zarazúa, 2017. "The long(er)-term impacts of Chile Solidario on human capital and labour income," WIDER Working Paper Series 201, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Leibbrandt, Murray & Lilenstein, Kezia & Shenker, Callie & Woolard, Ingrid, 2013. "The influence of social transfers on labour supply: A South African and international review," SALDRU Working Papers 112, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
- Gatenio Gabel, Shirley, 2012. "Social protection and children in developing countries," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 537-545.
- Margherita Scarlato & Giorgio d'Agostino & Francesca Capparucci, 2016.
"Evaluating CCTs from a Gender Perspective: The Impact of Chile Solidario on Women's Employment Prospect,"
Journal of International Development,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 28(2), pages 177-197, March.
- Scarlato, Margherita & d'Agostino, Giorgio & Capparucci, Francesca, 2014. "Evaluating CCTs from A Gender Perspective: the Impact of Chile Solidario on Women’s Employment Prospect," MPRA Paper 59414, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Barrientos Armando & Villa Juan Miguel, 2015.
"Evaluating Antipoverty Transfer Programmes in Latin America and Sub-Saharan Africa. Better Policies? Better Politics?,"
Journal of Globalization and Development,
De Gruyter, vol. 6(1), pages 147-179, June.
- Barrientos, Armando & Villa, Juan M., 2013. "Evaluating Antipoverty Transfer Programmes in Latin America and Sub-Saharan Africa : Better Policies? Better Politics?," WIDER Working Paper Series 009, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Bruno Martorano & Marco Sanfilippo, 2012. "Innovative Features in Conditional Cash Transfers: An impact evaluation of Chile Solidario on households and children," Papers inwopa656, Innocenti Working Papers.
More about this item
KeywordsMatching; Extreme poverty; Impact evaluation; Treatment substitution; Administrative data.;
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- I30 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:udc:esteco:v:38:y:2011:i:1:p:129-168. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Verónica Kunze) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuclcl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.