Products Liability and Prescription Drug Prices in Canada and the United States
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Reekie, W Duncan, 1984. "Drug Prices in the UK, USA, Europe and Australia," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(42), pages 71-78, June.
- Schut, Frederick T. & Van Bergeijk, Peter A. G., 1986. "International price discrimination: The pharmaceutical industry," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 14(9), pages 1141-1150, September.
- Comanor, William S, 1986. "The Political Economy of the Pharmaceutical Industry," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 24(3), pages 1178-1217, September.
- Szuba, Tadeusz J., 1986. "International comparison of drug consumption: Impact of prices," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 22(10), pages 1019-1025, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tomas J. Philipson & Eric Sun & Dana Goldman, 2010.
"The Effects of Product Liability Exemption in the Presence of the FDA,"
NBER Chapters,in: Regulation vs. Litigation: Perspectives from Economics and Law, pages 137-163
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tomas J. Philipson & Eric C. Sun & Dana Goldman, 2009. "The Effects of Product Liability Exemption in the Presence of the FDA," NBER Working Papers 15603, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ernst R. Berndt, 2007. "A primer on the economics of re-importation of prescription drugs," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 28(4-5), pages 415-435.
- Tomas J. Philipson & Eric Sun, 2008.
"Is the Food And Drug Administration Safe And Effective?,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 22(1), pages 85-102, Winter.
- Tomas J. Philipson & Eric Sun, 2007. "Is the Food and Drug Administration Safe and Effective?," NBER Working Papers 13561, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Berndt, Ernst R. & Dubois, Pierre, 2012.
"Impacts of Patent Expiry and Regulatory Policies on Daily Cost of Pharmaceutical Treatments: OECD Countries, 2004-2010,"
IDEI Working Papers
702, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Berndt, Ernst R. & Dubois, Pierre, 2012. "Impacts of Patent Expiry and Regulatory Policies on Daily Cost of Pharmaceutical Treatments: OECD Countries, 2004-2010," TSE Working Papers 12-283, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Berndt, Ernst R & Dubois, Pierre, 2012. "Impacts of Patent Expiry and Regulatory Policies on Daily Cost of Pharmaceutical Treatments: OECD Countries, 2004-2010," CEPR Discussion Papers 9140, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Francisco J. Pallares & Adam G. Walke & Thomas M., 2014. "Are Online Pharmacy Prices Really Lower in Mexico?," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 4(4), pages 416-431, April.
- Daniel P. Kessler & Daniel L. Rubinfeld, 2004. "Empirical Study of the Civil Justice System," NBER Working Papers 10825, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hudson, John, 2000. "Generic take-up in the pharmaceutical market following patent expiry: A multi-country study," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 205-221, June.
- Tomas J. Philipson & George Zanjani, 2013. "Economic Analysis of Risk and Uncertainty induced by Health Shocks: A Review and Extension," NBER Working Papers 19005, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jlawec:v:40:y:1997:i:1:p:203-43. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JLE/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.