Patents and pharmaceutical drugs : understanding the pressures on developing countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Joglekar, Prafulla & Paterson, Morton L., 1986. "A closer look at the returns and risks of pharmaceutical R&D," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 153-177, June.
- Edwin Mansfield, 1986. "Patents and Innovation: An Empirical Study," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(2), pages 173-181, February.
- Mansfield, Edwin, 1985. "How Rapidly Does New Industrial Technology Leak Out?," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(2), pages 217-223, December.
- Schut, Frederick T. & Van Bergeijk, Peter A. G., 1986. "International price discrimination: The pharmaceutical industry," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 14(9), pages 1141-1150, September.
- Gorecki, Paul K., 1986. "The importance of being first : The case of prescription drugs in Canada," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 371-395, December.
- McRae, James J. & Tapon, Francis, 1985. "Some empirical evidence on post-patent barriers to entry in the Canadian pharmaceutical industry," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 43-61, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ming Liu & Sumner la Croix, 2013.
"A Cross-Country Index of Intellectual Property Rights in Pharmaceutical Innovations,"
201313, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Ming Liu & Sumner La Croix, 2014. "A Cross-Country Index of Intellectual Property Rights in Pharmaceutical Innovations," Working Papers 2014-13, University of Hawaii Economic Research Organization, University of Hawaii at Manoa.
- Ming Liu & Sumner La Croix, 2014. "A Cross-Country Index of Intellectual Property Rights in Pharmaceutical Innovations," Working Papers 201408, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Lesser, William H., 1991. "Equitable Patent Legislation for Developing Countries," Staff Papers 121372, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Liu, Ming & La Croix, Sumner, 2015. "A cross-country index of intellectual property rights in pharmaceutical inventions," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 206-216.
- Lesser, William H., 1995. "Intellectual Property Protection for Indonesia," Staff Papers 121308, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Samira Guennif, 2007.
"Global harmonisation of intellectual property rights and local impact. Patent and access to medicines in developing countries under TRIPS and TRIPS plus provisions
[Harmonisation globale des systèm," Post-Print hal-01345869, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsIndustrial Management; Environmental Economics&Policies; Pharmaceuticals&Pharmacoeconomics; Real&Intellectual Property Law; Water and Industry;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:502. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .