Equitable Patent Legislation for Developing Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lesser, William & Straus, Joseph & Duffey, William & Vellve, Renee, 1989. "Equitable Patent Protection for the Developing World," Staff Papers 197589, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Claffey, Barbara A., 1981. "Patenting Life Forms: Issues Surrounding the Plant Variety Protection Act," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(02), pages 29-37, December.
- Deolalikar, Anil B & Evenson, Robert E, 1989.
"Technology Production and Technology Purchase in Indian Industry: An Econometric Analysis,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 71(4), pages 689-692, November.
- Deolalikar, A.B. & Evenson, R.E., 1988. "Technology Production And Technology Purchase In Indian Industry: An Econometric Analysis," Papers 556, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Palmer, John P, 1984. "Patents, Licensing and Restrictions on Competition," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 22(4), pages 676-683, October.
- Claffey, Barbara A., 1981. "Patenting Life Forms: Issues Surrounding The Plant Variety Protection Act," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 13(02), December.
- Kirim, Arman S., 1985. "Reconsidering patents and economic development: A case study of the Turkish pharmaceutical industry," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 219-236, February.
- Nogues, Julio, 1990. "Patents and pharmaceutical drugs : understanding the pressures on developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 502, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsResearch and Development/Tech Change/Emerging Technologies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:cudasp:121372. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dacorus.html .