A model for the Dutch pharmaceutical market
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- N. Gregory Mankiw, 1987.
"Consumer Spending and the After-Tax Real Interest Rate,"
NBER Chapters,in: The Effects of Taxation on Capital Accumulation, pages 53-68
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- N. Gregory Mankiw, 1987. "Consumer Spending and the After-Tax Real Interest Rate," NBER Chapters,in: Taxes and Capital Formation, pages 97-100 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- N. Gregory Mankiw, 1986. "Consumer Spending and the After-Tax Real Interest Rate," NBER Working Papers 1991, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kees Folmer & Johnny Stevens & Frank Van Tulder & Ed Westerhout, 1997. "Towards an economic model of the Dutch health care sector," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 6(4), pages 351-363.
- Fiona M. Scott Morton, 1997. "Entry Decisions in the Generic Pharmaceutical Industry," NBER Working Papers 6190, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Blomqvist, Ake, 1991. "The doctor as double agent: Information asymmetry, health insurance, and medical care," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 411-432.
- Schut, Frederick T. & Van Bergeijk, Peter A. G., 1986. "International price discrimination: The pharmaceutical industry," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 14(9), pages 1141-1150, September.
- John F. Helliwell, 1986. "Supply-Side Macro-economics," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 19(4), pages 597-625, November.
- Mooney, Gavin & Ryan, Mandy, 1993. "Agency in health care: Getting beyond first principles," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 125-135, July.
- Sara Ellison Fisher & Iain Cockburn & Zvi Griliches & Jerry Hausman, 1997.
"Characteristics of Demand for Pharmaceutical Products: An Examination of Four Cephalosporins,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
The RAND Corporation, vol. 28(3), pages 426-446, Autumn.
- Ellison, S & Cockburn, I & Griliches, A & Hausman, J, 1996. "Characteristics of Demand for Pharmaceutical Products : an Examination of four Cephalosporins," Working papers 96-24, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Lee, ChoongSup, 1995. "Optimal medical treatment under asymmetric information," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 419-441, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christina M. L. Kelton & Robert P. Rebelein, 2007.
"A General-Equilibrium Analysis of Public Policy for Pharmaceutical Prices,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 9(2), pages 285-318, April.
- Kelton, Christina M.L. & Rebelein, Robert P., 2005. "A General-Equilibrium Analysis of Public Policy for Pharmaceutical Prices," Vassar College Department of Economics Working Paper Series 78, Vassar College Department of Economics.
- Ed Westerhout & K. Folmer, 2002. "Financing medical specialist services in the Netherlands; welfare implications of imperfect agency," CPB Discussion Paper 6, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Ramesh Govindaraj & Gnanaraj Chellaraj, 2002. "The Indian Pharmaceutical Sector : Issues and Options for Health Sector Reform," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15231, June.
- Tamura, Masaoki, 2014. "Margin Rate Rule : A New Drug Pricing Policy in Japan," IIR Working Paper 14-03, Institute of Innovation Research, Hitotsubashi University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:hlthec:v:8:y:1999:i:5:p:391-402. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/jhome/5749 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.