Interpreting the Roles and Economic Importance of Cooperative Enterprises in a Historical Perspective
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Menzani, Tito & Zamagni, Vera, 2010. "Cooperative Networks in the Italian Economy," Enterprise & Society, Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(01), pages 98-127, March.
- Carlo Borzaga, 2013. "Social enterprise," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Economics of Reciprocity and Social Enterprise, chapter 32, pages 318-326 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Patrizia Battilani & Vera Zamagni, 2012.
"The managerial transformation of Italian co-operative enterprises 1946--2010,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 54(6), pages 964-985, October.
- P. Battilani & V. Zamagni, 2011. "The Managerial Transformation of Italian Co-operative Enterprises 1946-2010," Working Papers wp789, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Becchetti, Leonardo & Castriota, Stefano & Tortia, Ermanno, 2009. "Productivity, wages and intrinsic motivation in social enterprises," AICCON Working Papers 66-2009, Associazione Italiana per la Cultura della Cooperazione e del Non Profit.
- Carlo Borzaga & Sara Depedri & Ermanno Tortia, 2009. "The role of cooperative and social enterprises: A multifaceted approach for an economic pluralism," Euricse Working Papers 0900, Euricse (European Research Institute on Cooperative and Social Enterprises).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Musson, Anne & Rousselière, Damien, 2018.
"Exploring the effect of crisis on cooperatives: A Bayesian performance analysis of French craftsmen cooperatives,"
279350, Institut National de la recherche Agronomique (INRA), Departement Sciences Sociales, Agriculture et Alimentation, Espace et Environnement (SAE2).
- Anne Musson & Damien Rousselière, 2018. "Exploring the effect of crisis on cooperatives: A Bayesian performance analysis of French craftsmen cooperatives," Working Papers hal-01911612, HAL.
- Anne, Musson & Damien, Rousselière, 2018. "Exploring the effect of crisis on cooperatives: A Bayesian performance analysis of French craftsmen cooperatives," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 18-07, INRA UMR SMART-LERECO.
- repec:eur:ejmsjr:214 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fabio Sabatini & Francesca Modena & Ermanno Tortia, 2014.
"Do cooperative enterprises create social trust?,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 42(3), pages 621-641, March.
- Sabatini, Fabio & Modena, Francesca & Tortia, Ermanno, 2012. "Do cooperative enterprises create social trust?," MPRA Paper 39814, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fabio Sabatini & Francesca Modena & Ermanno Tortia, 2012. "Do cooperative enterprises create social trust?," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2012_10, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Maged Eid & Federico Mart�nez-Carrasco Pleite, 2014. "International Year of Cooperatives and the 2020 Vision," Euricse Working Papers 1471, Euricse (European Research Institute on Cooperative and Social Enterprises).
- Tae-Hwan Kim & Hoon Hong & Jonghyun Park & Chung Sik Yoo & Jongick Jang, 2017. "Statistical Estimation of the Casual Effect of Scoial Economy on Subjective Well-Being," Working papers 2017rwp-104, Yonsei University, Yonsei Economics Research Institute.
- Chiara Carini & Ericka Costa, 2013. "Exploring the performance of social cooperatives during the economic crisis: the Italian case," Euricse Working Papers 1359, Euricse (European Research Institute on Cooperative and Social Enterprises).
- Kotyza, P. & Tomšík, K., 2014. "Effects of Public Support on Producer Groups Establishment in the Czech Republic and Slovakia," AGRIS on-line Papers in Economics and Informatics, Czech University of Life Sciences Prague, Faculty of Economics and Management, vol. 6(2), pages 1-11, June.
- Franck Bailly & Karine Chapelle & Lionel Prouteau, 2017. "What are the determinants of the pay gap between conventional firms and cooperatives? Evidence from France," Working Papers hal-01455741, HAL.
- Ericka Costa & Chiara Carini, 2016. "Northern and southern Italian social cooperatives during the economic crisis: a multiple factor analysis," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 10(2), pages 369-392, June.
- Marcelo Vieta, 2015. "The Italian Road to Creating Worker Cooperatives from Worker Buyouts: Italy�s Worker-Recuperated Enterprises and the Legge Marcora Framework," Euricse Working Papers 1578, Euricse (European Research Institute on Cooperative and Social Enterprises).
More about this item
Keywordscooperative enterprises; worker cooperatives; users cooperatives; instrinsic motivations; historical evidence;
- J54 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - Producer Cooperatives; Labor Managed Firms
- L31 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Nonprofit Institutions; NGOs; Social Entrepreneurship
- N30 - Economic History - - Labor and Consumers, Demography, Education, Health, Welfare, Income, Wealth, Religion, and Philanthropy - - - General, International, or Comparative
- N60 - Economic History - - Manufacturing and Construction - - - General, International, or Comparative
- N80 - Economic History - - Micro-Business History - - - General, International, or Comparative
- P13 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Cooperative Enterprises
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:trn:csnjrn:v:1:i:1:p:21-36. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Barbara Franchini). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/euricit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.