Efficiency in repeated games with local interaction and uncertain local monitoring
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cho, Myeonghwan, 2011. "Public randomization in the repeated prisoner's dilemma game with local interaction," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 112(3), pages 280-282, September.
- Gilli, Mario, 1999. "On Non-Nash Equilibria," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 184-203, May.
- Ben-Porath, Elchanan & Kahneman, Michael, 1996.
"Communication in Repeated Games with Private Monitoring,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 70(2), pages 281-297, August.
- Ben-Porath, E. & Kahneman, M., 1993. "Communication in Repeated Games with Private Monitoring," Papers 15-93, Tel Aviv - the Sackler Institute of Economic Studies.
- Itay P. Fainmesser, 2012.
"Community Structure and Market Outcomes: A Repeated Games-in-Networks Approach,"
American Economic Journal: Microeconomics,
American Economic Association, vol. 4(1), pages 32-69, February.
- Itay Fainmesser, 2010. "Community Structure and Market Outcomes: A Repeated Games in Networks Approach," Working Papers 2010-14, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Vega-Redondo, Fernando, 2006. "Building up social capital in a changing world," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 30(11), pages 2305-2338, November.
- JÊrÆme Renault & Tristan Tomala, 1998. "Repeated proximity games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 27(4), pages 539-559.
- Markus Kinateder, 2006. "Repeated Games Played in a Network," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 674.06, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Myeonghwan Cho, 2014. "Cooperation in the repeated prisoner's dilemma game with local interaction and local communication," International Journal of Economic Theory, The International Society for Economic Theory, vol. 10(3), pages 235-262, September.
- David Miller & Nageeb Ali, 2008. "Cooperation and Collective Enforcement in Networked Societies," 2008 Meeting Papers 970, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Joyee Deb, 2008. "Cooperation and Community Responsibility: A Folk Theorem for Repeated Matching Games with Names," Working Papers 08-24, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Glenn Ellison, 1994.
"Cooperation in the Prisoner's Dilemma with Anonymous Random Matching,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 61(3), pages 567-588.
- Glen Ellison, 2010. "Cooperation in the Prisoner's Dilemma with Anonymous Random Matching," Levine's Working Paper Archive 631, David K. Levine.
- McBride, Michael, 2006. "Imperfect monitoring in communication networks," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 126(1), pages 97-119, January.
- Takahashi, Satoru, 2010. "Community enforcement when players observe partners' past play," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 145(1), pages 42-62, January.
- Matthew O. Jackson & Tomas Rodriguez-Barraquer & Xu Tan, 2012. "Social Capital and Social Quilts: Network Patterns of Favor Exchange," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 102(5), pages 1857-1897, August.
- Alexander Wolitzky, 2013. "Cooperation with Network Monitoring," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 80(1), pages 395-427.
- Michihiro Kandori, 1992. "Social Norms and Community Enforcement," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 59(1), pages 63-80.
- Michi Kandori, 2010. "Social Norms and Community Enforcement," Levine's Working Paper Archive 630, David K. Levine.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Laclau, M., 2014.
"Communication in repeated network games with imperfect monitoring,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 136-160.
- Marie Laclau, 2014. "Communication in repeated network games with imperfect monitoring," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-01109156, HAL.
- repec:eee:gamebe:v:107:y:2018:i:c:p:220-237 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsLocal monitoring; repeated games; cooperation; networks;
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
- C73 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Stochastic and Dynamic Games; Evolutionary Games
- D85 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Network Formation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:the:publsh:1200. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Martin J. Osborne) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://econtheory.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.