Cooperation with Network Monitoring
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nava, Francesco & Piccione, Michele, 2012. "Efficiency in repeated games with local interaction and uncertain local monitoring," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 54250, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Feinberg, Yossi & Kets, Willemien, 2014.
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 107(PA), pages 1-9.
- Yossi Feinberg & Willemien Kets, 2012. "Ranking Friends," Discussion Papers 1557, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Feinberg, Yossi & Kets, Willemien, 2012. "Ranking Friends," Research Papers 2127, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Balmaceda, Felipe & Escobar, Juan F., 2017.
"Trust in cohesive communities,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 170(C), pages 289-318.
- Felipe Balmaceda & Juan Esconar, 2013. "Trust in Cohesive Communities," Documentos de Trabajo 295, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Felipe Balmaceda & Juan Escobar, 2013. "Trust in Cohesive Communities," Working Papers 40, Facultad de Economía y Empresa, Universidad Diego Portales.
- Alexander E. Saak, 2012.
"Collective Reputation, Social Norms, and Participation,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 94(3), pages 763-785.
- Saak, Alexander, 2011. "Collective reputation, social norms, and participation:," IFPRI discussion papers 1107, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Laclau, M., 2014.
"Communication in repeated network games with imperfect monitoring,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 136-160.
- Marie Laclau, 2014. "Communication in repeated network games with imperfect monitoring," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-01109156, HAL.
- Oyama, Daisuke & Takahashi, Satoru, 2015. "Contagion and uninvadability in local interaction games: The bilingual game and general supermodular games," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 157(C), pages 100-127.
- Nava, Francesco & Piccione, Michele, 2014. "Efficiency in repeated games with local interaction and uncertain local monitoring," Theoretical Economics, Econometric Society, vol. 9(1), January.
- Daron Acemoglu & Alexander Wolitzky, 2015.
"Sustaining Cooperation: Community Enforcement vs. Specialized Enforcement,"
786969000000001179, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Daron Acemoglu & Alexander Wolitzky, 2015. "Sustaining Cooperation: Community Enforcement vs. Specialized Enforcement," NBER Working Papers 21457, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Laclau, Marie, 2012. "A folk theorem for repeated games played on a network," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 76(2), pages 711-737.
- Levine, David K. & Modica, Salvatore, 2016. "Peer discipline and incentives within groups," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 123(C), pages 19-30.
- Guéron, Yves, 2015. "Failure of gradualism under imperfect monitoring," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 157(C), pages 128-145.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:restud:v:80:y:2013:i:1:p:395-427. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.