Role of fiscal policy for private investment in Pakistan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Wendy Edelberg & Martin Eichenbaum & Jonas D.M. Fisher, 1999.
"Understanding the Effects of a Shock to Government Purchases,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 2(1), pages 166-206, January.
- Wendy Edelberg & Martin Eichenbaum & Jonas D.M. Fisher, 1998. "Understanding the Effects of a Shock to Government Purchases," NBER Working Papers 6737, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wendy Edelberg & Martin Eichenbaum & Jonas D. M. Fisher, 1998. "Understanding the effects of a shock to government purchases," Working Paper Series WP-98-7, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Bahmani-Oskooee, Mohsen, 1999. "Do Federal Budget Deficits Crowd Out or Crowd In Private Investment?," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 21(5), pages 633-640, September.
- Baldacci, Emanuele & Hillman, Arye L. & Kojo, Naoko C., 2004.
"Growth, governance, and fiscal policy transmission channels in low-income countries,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 517-549, September.
- Naoko C. Kojo & Arye L. Hillman & Emanuele Baldacci, 2003. "Growth, Governance, and Fiscal Policy Transmission Channels in Low-Income Countries," IMF Working Papers 03/237, International Monetary Fund.
- Alberto Alesina & Silvia Ardagna & Roberto Perotti & Fabio Schiantarelli, 2002.
"Fiscal Policy, Profits, and Investment,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 92(3), pages 571-589, June.
- Alberto Alesina & Silvia Ardagna & Roberto Perotti & Fabio Schiantarelli, 1999. "Fiscal Policy, Profits, and Investment," NBER Working Papers 7207, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Schiantarelli, Fabio & Perotti, Roberto & Ardagna, Silvia & Alesina, Alberto, 2002. "Fiscal Policy, Profits, and Investment," Scholarly Articles 4685103, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Alesina, Alberto F & Ardagna, Silvia & Perotti, Roberto & Schiantarelli, Fabio, 1999. "Fiscal Policy, Profits and Investment," CEPR Discussion Papers 2250, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alberto Alesina & Silvia Ardagna & Roberto Perotti & Fabio Schiantarelli, 2000. "Fiscal Policy, Profits, and Investment," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 504, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Beck, Stacie E., 1993. "The Ricardian equivalence proposition: evidence from foreign exchange markets," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 154-169, April.
- Ahmad, Imtiaz & Qayyum, Abdul, 2008. "Effect of Government Spending and Macro-Economic Uncertainty on Private Investment in Services Sector: Evidence from Pakistan," MPRA Paper 11673, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Solimano, Andres, 1992. "Understanding the investment cycle in adjustment programs : evidence from reforming economies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 912, The World Bank.
- Shahid Ali & Naved Ahmad, 2010. "The Effects of Fiscal Policy on Economic Growth: Empirical Evidences Based on Time Series Data from Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 49(4), pages 497-512.
- Kalim Hyder, 2001. "Crowding-out Hypothesis in a Vector Error Correction Framework: A Case Study of Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 40(4), pages 633-650.
- Olivier Blanchard & Roberto Perotti, 2002.
"An Empirical Characterization of the Dynamic Effects of Changes in Government Spending and Taxes on Output,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 117(4), pages 1329-1368.
- Olivier Blanchard & Roberto Perotti, 1999. "An Empirical Characterization of the Dynamic Effects of Changes in Government Spending and Taxes on Output," NBER Working Papers 7269, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:hrv:faseco:3353756 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsFiscal Policy; Private Investment; co integration;
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tei:journl:v:7:y:2014:i:2:p:139-152. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kostas Stergidis). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dbikagr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.