Foreign Direct Investment and Economic Growth in Pakistan: A Sectoral Analysis
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Muhammad Arshad Khan & Shujaat Ali Khan, 2012. "Foreign Direct Investment and Economic Growth in Pakistan: A Sectoral Analysis," Working Papers id:4683, eSocialSciences.
References listed on IDEAS
- Luiz de Mello, 1997. "Foreign direct investment in developing countries and growth: A selective survey," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(1), pages 1-34.
- Nair-Reichert, Usha & Weinhold, Diana, 2001. " Causality Tests for Cross-Country Panels: A New Look at FDI and Economic Growth in Developing Countries," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 63(2), pages 153-171, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Raza, Syed Ali & Sabir, Muhammad Sarwar & Mehboob, Farhan, 2011. "Capital inflows and economic growth in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 36790, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Khatun, Fahmida & Ahamad, Mazbahul, 2015. "Foreign direct investment in the energy and power sector in Bangladesh: Implications for economic growth," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 1369-1377.
- Habib Nawaz Khan & Muhammad Arshad Khan & Radzuan B. Razli & Afz’a Binti Sahfie & Gulap Shehzada & Katrina Lane Krebs & Nasrin Sarvghad, 2016. "Health Care Expenditure and Economic Growth in SAARC Countries (1995–2012): A Panel Causality Analysis," Applied Research in Quality of Life, Springer;International Society for Quality-of-Life Studies, vol. 11(3), pages 639-661, September.
More about this item
KeywordsFDI; Growth; Cointegration; Causality;
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
- C33 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-05-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2011-05-14 (Development)
- NEP-FDG-2011-05-14 (Financial Development & Growth)
- NEP-INT-2011-05-14 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pid:wpaper:2011:67. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Khurram Iqbal). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pideipk.html .