Inferring trading dynamics for an OTC market: the case of the euro area overnight money market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Martin Forde & Antoine Jacquier & Aleksandar Mijatovic, 2009. "Asymptotic formulae for implied volatility in the Heston model," Papers 0911.2992, arXiv.org, revised May 2010.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fariba Karimi & Matthias Raddant, 2016.
"Cascades in Real Interbank Markets,"
Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 47(1), pages 49-66, January.
- Beaupain, Renaud & Durré, Alain, 2016. "Excess liquidity and the money market in the euro area," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 47(PA), pages 33-44.
- Iori Giulia & Kapar Burcu & Olmo Jose, 2015. "Bank characteristics and the interbank money market: a distributional approach," Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 19(3), pages 249-283, June.
- Beaupain, Renaud & Durré, Alain, 2013.
"Central bank reserves and interbank market liquidity in the euro area,"
Journal of Financial Intermediation,
Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 259-284.
- Durré, Alain & Beaupain, Renaud, 2012. "Nonlinear liquidity adjustments in the euro area overnight money market," Working Paper Series 1500, European Central Bank.
- Durré, Alain & Beaupain, Renaud, 2008. "The interday and intraday patterns of the overnight market: evidence from an electronic platform," Working Paper Series 988, European Central Bank.
- Finger, Karl & Lux, Thomas, 2014. "Friendship Between Banks: An Application of an Actor-Oriented Model of Network Formation on Interbank Credit Relations," FinMaP-Working Papers 1, Collaborative EU Project FinMaP - Financial Distortions and Macroeconomic Performance: Expectations, Constraints and Interaction of Agents.
- Karl Finger & Thomas Lux, 2014. "Friendship Between Banks: An Application of an Actor-Oriented Model of Network Formation on Interbank Credit Relations," Working Papers 01, Chair of Monetary Economics and International Finance, Department of Economics, Kiel University.
- Raddant, Matthias, 2014. "Structure in the Italian overnight loan market," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 197-213.
- Finger, Karl & Lux, Thomas, 2014. "Friendship between banks: An application of an actor-oriented model of network formation on interbank credit relations," Kiel Working Papers 1916, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:quantf:v:11:y:2011:i:9:p:1285-1295. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RQUF20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .