The Microstructure of the Italian Overnight Money Market
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chiu-Che Tseng, 2003. "Comparing Artificial Intelligence Systems for Stock Portfolio Selection," Computing in Economics and Finance 2003 236, Society for Computational Economics.
- Chiu-Che Tseng, Piotr J. Gmytrasiewicz, Chris Ching, 2001. "Refining Influence Diagram For Stock Portfolio Selection," Computing in Economics and Finance 2001 241, Society for Computational Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Durré, Alain & Beaupain, Renaud, 2008. "The interday and intraday patterns of the overnight market: evidence from an electronic platform," Working Paper Series 988, European Central Bank.
More about this item
- E5 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sce:scecf5:44. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sceeeea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .