Knowledge management and business performance: Does innovation matter?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:wsi:ijimxx:v:12:y:2008:i:02:n:s1363919608001960 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jing-Wen Huang & Yong-Hui Li, 2009. "The mediating effect of knowledge management on social interaction and innovation performance," International Journal of Manpower, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 30(3), pages 285-301, June.
- Mary M. Crossan & Marina Apaydin, 2010. "A Multi-Dimensional Framework of Organizational Innovation: A Systematic Review of the Literature," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(6), pages 1154-1191, September.
- Fariborz Damanpour & Richard M. Walker & Claudia N. Avellaneda, 2009. "Combinative Effects of Innovation Types and Organizational Performance: A Longitudinal Study of Service Organizations," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(4), pages 650-675, June.
- Chen, Chung-Jen & Huang, Jing-Wen, 2009. "Strategic human resource practices and innovation performance -- The mediating role of knowledge management capacity," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 104-114, January.
- Kiessling, Timothy S. & Richey, R. Glenn & Meng, Juan & Dabic, Marina, 2009. "Exploring knowledge management to organizational performance outcomes in a transitional economy," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 44(4), pages 421-433, October.
- Ikujiro Nonaka, 1994. "A Dynamic Theory of Organizational Knowledge Creation," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 5(1), pages 14-37, February.
- David Audretsch & Roy Thurik, 2004. "A Model of the Entrepreneurial Economy," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2004-12, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Hsiu-Fen Lin, 2007. "Knowledge sharing and firm innovation capability: an empirical study," International Journal of Manpower, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 28(3/4), pages 315-332, June.
- Hsiu-Fen Lin, 2007. "Knowledge sharing and firm innovation capability: an empirical study," International Journal of Manpower, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 28(1), pages 315 - 332, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:oabmxx:v:4:y:2017:i:1:p:1368434. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://cogentoa.tandfonline.com/OABM20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.