Sustainability Standards, Gender, and Nutrition among Smallholder Farmers in Uganda
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- International Food Policy Research Institute, 2015. "Global Nutrition Report Actions and Accountability to Advance Nutrition and Sustainable Development," Working Papers id:7543, eSocialSciences.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Leah Salm & Nicholas Nisbett & Laura Cramer & Stuart Gillespie & Philip Thornton, 2021. "How climate change interacts with inequity to affect nutrition," Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Climate Change, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 12(2), March.
- Okorie, Oguejiofor & Umaru, Ibrahim & Obetta, Angela & Awoyelu, Festus, 2021. "Profit Efficiency of Cassava Production By Small Holder Farmers in Enugu State, Nigeria," 2021 Conference, August 17-31, 2021, Virtual 315406, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Laviolette, Luc & Gopalan, Sudararajan & Elder, Leslie & Wouters, Olivier J., 2016. "Incentivizing nutrition: incentive mechanisms to accelerate improved nutrition outcomes," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 68710, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Gudrun B. Keding & Katja Kehlenbeck & Gina Kennedy & Stepha McMullin, 2017. "Fruit production and consumption: practices, preferences and attitudes of women in rural western Kenya," Food Security: The Science, Sociology and Economics of Food Production and Access to Food, Springer;The International Society for Plant Pathology, vol. 9(3), pages 453-469, June.
- Maurice Nirere, 2022. "Do social protection cash transfers reduce poverty in Rwanda? Evidence from an econometric analysis of Vision Umurenge Program Direct Support," African Development Review, African Development Bank, vol. 34(1), pages 114-126, March.
- Carly Nichols & Halie Kampman & Mara Bold, 2022. "Forging just dietary futures: bringing mainstream and critical nutrition into conversation," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 39(2), pages 633-644, June.
- Ecker, O., 2018. "Agricultural Transformation and Food and Nutrition Security: Does Farm Production Diversity (Still) Matter for Dietary Diversity among Ghanaian Farm Households?," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 276999, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Gross, Jeremie & Guirkinger, Catherine & Platteau, Jean-Philippe, 2020. "Buy as you need: Nutrition and food storage imperfections," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 144(C).
- Blesh, Jennifer & Hoey, Lesli & Jones, Andrew D. & Friedmann, Harriet & Perfecto, Ivette, 2019. "Development pathways toward “zero hunger”," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 1-14.
- Cut Novianti Rachmi & Kingsley Emwinyore Agho & Mu Li & Louise Alison Baur, 2017. "Are stunted young Indonesian children more likely to be overweight, thin, or have high blood pressure in adolescence?," International Journal of Public Health, Springer;Swiss School of Public Health (SSPH+), vol. 62(1), pages 153-162, January.
- Dipanwita Sarkar & Jayanta Sarkar, 2017. "What Does Attending Early Childhood Program Mean for Child Health in India?," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(11), pages 1366-1379, November.
- Andinet Woldemichael & Kidane Daniel & Shimeles Abebe, 2017. "Working Paper 276 - A Tax on Children? Food Price Inflation and Health," Working Paper Series 2393, African Development Bank.
- Claire Lamine & Danièle Magda & Marie-Josèphe Amiot, 2019. "Crossing Sociological, Ecological, and Nutritional Perspectives on Agrifood Systems Transitions: Towards a Transdisciplinary Territorial Approach," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 11(5), pages 1-18, March.
- Quinn Marshall & Alexandra L. Bellows & Rebecca McLaren & Andrew D. Jones & Jessica Fanzo, 2021. "You Say You Want a Data Revolution? Taking on Food Systems Accountability," Agriculture, MDPI, vol. 11(5), pages 1-16, May.
- Zanello, Giacomo & Shankar, Bhavani & Poole, Nigel, 2019. "Buy or make? Agricultural production diversity, markets and dietary diversity in Afghanistan," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 1-1.
- Kibrom T. Sibhatu & Matin Qaim, 2018.
"Farm production diversity and dietary quality: linkages and measurement issues,"
Food Security: The Science, Sociology and Economics of Food Production and Access to Food, Springer;The International Society for Plant Pathology, vol. 10(1), pages 47-59, February.
- Sibhatu, Kibrom T. & Qaim, Matin, 2016. "Farm production diversity and dietary quality: Linkages and measurement issues," GlobalFood Discussion Papers 232343, Georg-August-Universitaet Goettingen, GlobalFood, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development.
- Maestre, Mar & Poole, Nigel & Henson, Spencer, 2017. "Assessing food value chain pathways, linkages and impacts for better nutrition of vulnerable groups," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 31-39.
- Gameli Adika, 2021. "HIV/AIDS and child malnutrition in eastern and southern Africa," African Development Review, African Development Bank, vol. 33(1), pages 79-90, March.
- Platteau, Jean-Philippe & Guirkinger, Catherine & Gross, Jeremie, 2017. "Buy As You Need: Nutrition and Food Storage Imperfections," CEPR Discussion Papers 12264, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Théophile T Azomahou & Bity Diene & Adrien Gosselin-Pali, 2021. "Transition and persistence in the double burden of malnutrition and obesity : Evidence from South Africa," Working Papers hal-03338304, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jdevst:v:52:y:2016:i:9:p:1241-1257. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/FJDS20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Chris Longhurst (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/FJDS20 .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.