Linking Smallholder Farmers to Markets, Gender and Intra-Household Dynamics: Does the Choice of Commodity Matter?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andersson, Karolin & Bergman Lodin, Johanna & Chiwona-Karltun, Linley, 2016. "Gender dynamics in cassava leaves value chains: The case of Tanzania," Journal of Gender, Agriculture and Food Security, Africa Centre for Gender, Social Research and Impact Assessment, vol. 1(2), March.
- Katia Alejandra Covarrubias, 2015. "The role of crop diversity in household production and food security in Uganda: A gender-differentiated analysis," FOODSECURE Working papers 32, LEI Wageningen UR.
- Fischer, Elisabeth & Qaim, Matin, 2012. "Gender, Agricultural Commercialization, and Collective Action in Kenya," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126659, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Njuki, Jemimah & Waithanji, Elizabeth & Sakwa, Beatrice & Kariuki, Juliet & Mukewa, Elizabeth & Ngige, John, 2014. "Can market-based approaches to technology development and dissemination benefit women smallholder farmers? A qualitative assessment of gender dynamics in the ownership, purchase, and use of irrigation," IFPRI discussion papers 1357, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Birhanu Megersa Lenjiso & Jeroen Smits & Ruerd Ruben, 2016. "Smallholder Milk Market Participation and Intra-household Time Allocation in Ethiopia," The European Journal of Development Research, Palgrave Macmillan;European Association of Development Research and Training Institutes (EADI), vol. 28(5), pages 808-825, November.
- repec:eee:agisys:v:162:y:2018:i:c:p:77-88 is not listed on IDEAS
- Namonje-Kapembwa, Thelma & Thelma, Antony, 2016. "Improved Agricultural Technology Adoption in Zambia: Are Women Farmers Being Left Behind?," Food Security Collaborative Working Papers 245916, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- repec:pal:eurjdr:v:30:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1057_s41287-017-0118-z is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:ssefpa:v:10:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s12571-018-0783-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dave Nyongesa & Martin Kiogora Mwirigi & David Yongo & Stella Makokha, 2016. "Gender-concerns: do they matter in smallholder dairy groups in Kenya?," International Journal of Agricultural Resources, Governance and Ecology, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 12(1), pages 1-17.
- Cecilia Navarra, 2018. "Contract farming in Mozambique. Implications on gender inequalities within and across rural households," WIDER Working Paper Series 026, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Chiputwa, Brian & Qaim, Matin, 2014. "Sustainability standards, gender, and nutrition among smallholder farmers in Uganda," Discussion Papers 191001, Georg-August-Universitaet Goettingen, GlobalFood, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:eurjdr:v:23:y:2011:i:3:p:426-443. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .