Global and Regional Yield Curve Dynamics and Interactions: The Case of Some Asian Countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert N McCauley & Yung-Chul Park, 2006. "Developing the bond market(s) of East Asia: global, regional or national?," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Asian bond markets: issues and prospects, volume 30, pages 19-39 Bank for International Settlements.
- Chang-Jin Kim & Charles R. Nelson, 1999. "State-Space Models with Regime Switching: Classical and Gibbs-Sampling Approaches with Applications," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262112388, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anatoly A. Peresetsky & Ruslan I. Yakubov, 2017.
"Autocorrelation in an unobservable global trend: does it help to forecast market returns?,"
International Journal of Computational Economics and Econometrics,
Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 7(1/2), pages 152-169.
- Peresetsky, Anatoly & Yakubov, Ruslan, 2015. "Autocorrelation in an unobservable global trend: Does it help to forecast market returns?," MPRA Paper 64579, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sowmya, Subramaniam & Prasanna, Krishna & Bhaduri, Saumitra, 2016. "Linkages in the term structure of interest rates across sovereign bond markets," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 118-139.
- Korhonen, Iikka & Peresetsky, Anatoly, 2013. "Extracting global stochastic trend from non-synchronous data," BOFIT Discussion Papers 15/2013, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Durdyev, Ruslan & Peresetsky, Anatoly, 2014. "Autocorrelation in the global stochastic trend," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 35(3), pages 39-58.
- repec:eee:ecosta:v:5:y:2018:i:c:p:67-82 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kocsis, Zalan & Monostori, Zoltan, 2016. "The role of country-specific fundamentals in sovereign CDS spreads: Eastern European experiences," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 140-168.
- Grigoryeva, Lyudmila & Ortega, Juan-Pablo & Peresetsky, Anatoly, 2018.
"Volatility forecasting using global stochastic financial trends extracted from non-synchronous data,"
Econometrics and Statistics,
Elsevier, vol. 5(C), pages 67-82.
- Grigoryeva, Lyudmila & Ortega, Juan-Pablo & Peresetsky, Anatoly, 2015. "Volatility forecasting using global stochastic financial trends extracted from non-synchronous data," MPRA Paper 64503, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:kap:iecepo:v:14:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10368-016-0340-8 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:intecj:v:25:y:2011:i:4:p:717-738. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RIEJ20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.