Autocorrelation in the global stochastic trend
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chang, Yoosoon & Isaac Miller, J. & Park, Joon Y., 2009. "Extracting a common stochastic trend: Theory with some applications," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 150(2), pages 231-247, June.
- Korhonen, Iikka & Peresetsky, Anatoly, 2013. "What determines stock market behavior in Russia and other emerging countries?," BOFIT Discussion Papers 4/2013, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- King, Mervyn A & Wadhwani, Sushil, 1990. "Transmission of Volatility between Stock Markets," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 3(1), pages 5-33.
- Byung Yoon Bae & Dong Heon Kim, 2011. "Global and Regional Yield Curve Dynamics and Interactions: The Case of Some Asian Countries," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(4), pages 717-738, December.
- Cartea, Álvaro & Karyampas, Dimitrios, 2011.
"Volatility and covariation of financial assets: A high-frequency analysis,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 35(12), pages 3319-3334.
- Álvaro Cartea & Dimitrios Karyampas, 2009. "Volatility and Covariation of Financial Assets: A High-Frequency Analysis," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 0913, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Cartea, Álvaro & Karyampas, Dimitrios, 2009. "Volatility and covariation of financial assets: a high-frequency analysis," DEE - Working Papers. Business Economics. WB wb097609, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Mardi Dungey & Vance L Martin & Adrian R Pagan, 2000. "A multivariate latent factor decomposition of international bond yield spreads," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(6), pages 697-715.
- Felices, Guillermo & Wieladek, Tomasz, 2012. "Are emerging market indicators of vulnerability to financial crises decoupling from global factors?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 321-331.
- Lin, Wen-Ling & Engle, Robert F & Ito, Takatoshi, 1994. "Do Bulls and Bears Move across Borders? International Transmission of Stock Returns and Volatility," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 7(3), pages 507-538.
- Korhonen, Iikka & Peresetsky, Anatoly, 2013. "Extracting global stochastic trend from non-synchronous data," BOFIT Discussion Papers 15/2013, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anatoly A. Peresetsky & Ruslan I. Yakubov, 2017.
"Autocorrelation in an unobservable global trend: does it help to forecast market returns?,"
International Journal of Computational Economics and Econometrics,
Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 7(1/2), pages 152-169.
- Peresetsky, Anatoly & Yakubov, Ruslan, 2015. "Autocorrelation in an unobservable global trend: Does it help to forecast market returns?," MPRA Paper 64579, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:ecosta:v:5:y:2018:i:c:p:67-82 is not listed on IDEAS
- Grigoryeva, Lyudmila & Ortega, Juan-Pablo & Peresetsky, Anatoly, 2018.
"Volatility forecasting using global stochastic financial trends extracted from non-synchronous data,"
Econometrics and Statistics,
Elsevier, vol. 5(C), pages 67-82.
- Grigoryeva, Lyudmila & Ortega, Juan-Pablo & Peresetsky, Anatoly, 2015. "Volatility forecasting using global stochastic financial trends extracted from non-synchronous data," MPRA Paper 64503, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsfinancial market integration; stock market returns; global stochastic trend; state space model; Kalman filter; non-synchronous data; market returns forecast.;
- C49 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Other
- C58 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Financial Econometrics
- F36 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Financial Aspects of Economic Integration
- F65 - International Economics - - Economic Impacts of Globalization - - - Finance
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:apltrx:0243. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anatoly Peresetsky). General contact details of provider: http://appliedeconometrics.cemi.rssi.ru/ .