Autocorrelation in the global stochastic trend
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chang, Yoosoon & Isaac Miller, J. & Park, Joon Y., 2009. "Extracting a common stochastic trend: Theory with some applications," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 150(2), pages 231-247, June.
- Korhonen, Iikka & Peresetsky, Anatoly, 2013. "What determines stock market behavior in Russia and other emerging countries?," BOFIT Discussion Papers 4/2013, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- King, Mervyn A & Wadhwani, Sushil, 1990. "Transmission of Volatility between Stock Markets," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 3(1), pages 5-33.
- Byung Yoon Bae & Dong Heon Kim, 2011. "Global and Regional Yield Curve Dynamics and Interactions: The Case of Some Asian Countries," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(4), pages 717-738, December.
- Cartea, Álvaro & Karyampas, Dimitrios, 2011.
"Volatility and covariation of financial assets: A high-frequency analysis,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 35(12), pages 3319-3334.
- Álvaro Cartea & Dimitrios Karyampas, 2009. "Volatility and Covariation of Financial Assets: A High-Frequency Analysis," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 0913, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Karyampas, Dimitrios & Cartea, Álvaro, 2009. "Volatility and covariation of financial assets: a high-frequency analysis," DEE - Working Papers. Business Economics. WB wb097609, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Mardi Dungey & Vance L Martin & Adrian R Pagan, 2000. "A multivariate latent factor decomposition of international bond yield spreads," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(6), pages 697-715.
- Felices, Guillermo & Wieladek, Tomasz, 2012. "Are emerging market indicators of vulnerability to financial crises decoupling from global factors?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 321-331.
- Lin, Wen-Ling & Engle, Robert F & Ito, Takatoshi, 1994. "Do Bulls and Bears Move across Borders? International Transmission of Stock Returns and Volatility," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 7(3), pages 507-538.
- Korhonen, Iikka & Peresetsky, Anatoly, 2013. "Extracting global stochastic trend from non-synchronous data," BOFIT Discussion Papers 15/2013, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anatoly A. Peresetsky & Ruslan I. Yakubov, 2017.
"Autocorrelation in an unobservable global trend: does it help to forecast market returns?,"
International Journal of Computational Economics and Econometrics,
Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 7(1/2), pages 152-169.
- Peresetsky, Anatoly & Yakubov, Ruslan, 2015. "Autocorrelation in an unobservable global trend: Does it help to forecast market returns?," MPRA Paper 64579, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:ecosta:v:5:y:2018:i:c:p:67-82 is not listed on IDEAS
- Grigoryeva, Lyudmila & Ortega, Juan-Pablo & Peresetsky, Anatoly, 2018.
"Volatility forecasting using global stochastic financial trends extracted from non-synchronous data,"
Econometrics and Statistics,
Elsevier, vol. 5(C), pages 67-82.
- Grigoryeva, Lyudmila & Ortega, Juan-Pablo & Peresetsky, Anatoly, 2015. "Volatility forecasting using global stochastic financial trends extracted from non-synchronous data," MPRA Paper 64503, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsfinancial market integration; stock market returns; global stochastic trend; state space model; Kalman filter; non-synchronous data; market returns forecast.;
- C49 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Other
- C58 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Financial Econometrics
- F36 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Financial Aspects of Economic Integration
- F65 - International Economics - - Economic Impacts of Globalization - - - Finance
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:apltrx:0243. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anatoly Peresetsky). General contact details of provider: http://appliedeconometrics.cemi.rssi.ru/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.