Eco-Innovation Systems and Problem Sequences: The Contrasting Cases of US and Brazilian Biofuels
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hansen, Teis & Coenen, Lars, 2015. "Unpacking investment decisions in biorefineries," Papers in Innovation Studies 2015/34, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Ekman, Anna & Wallberg, Ola & Joelsson, Elisabeth & Börjesson, Pål, 2013. "Possibilities for sustainable biorefineries based on agricultural residues – A case study of potential straw-based ethanol production in Sweden," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 299-308.
- repec:spr:scient:v:95:y:2013:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-012-0939-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:rensus:v:77:y:2017:i:c:p:525-535 is not listed on IDEAS
- Solomon, Barry D. & Krishna, Karthik, 2011. "The coming sustainable energy transition: History, strategies, and outlook," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(11), pages 7422-7431.
More about this item
KeywordsBiofuels; innovation systems; problem sequence; the State; Brazil; USA;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:indinn:v:18:y:2011:i:3:p:301-315. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CIAI20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .