Time to degree: students' abilities, university characteristics or something else? Evidence from Italy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Novarese, Marco & Di Giovinazzo, Viviana, 2013.
"Solerzia e successo accademico
[Diligence and Academic Performance]," MPRA Paper 45008, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:taf:edecon:v:26:y:2018:i:1:p:62-77 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gitto, Lara & Minervini, Leo Fulvio & Monaco, Luisa, 2016. "University dropouts in Italy: Are supply side characteristics part of the problem?," Economic Analysis and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 108-116.
- Giorgio Di Pietro, 2018.
"The academic impact of natural disasters: evidence from L’Aquila earthquake,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(1), pages 62-77, January.
- Di Pietro, Giorgio, 2015. "The Academic Impact of Natural Disasters: Evidence from L'Aquila Earthquake," IZA Discussion Papers 8867, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:voj:journl:v:63:y:2016:i:1:p:25-43 is not listed on IDEAS
- Floro Ernesto Caroleo & Francesco Pastore, 2012.
"Talking about the Pigou paradox: Socio-educational background and educational outcomes of AlmaLaurea,"
International Journal of Manpower,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 33(1), pages 27-50, March.
- Caroleo, Floro Ernesto & Pastore, Francesco, 2011. "Talking about the Pigou Paradox: Socio-Educational Background and Educational Outcomes of AlmaLaurea," IZA Discussion Papers 6021, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gitto, Lara & Minervini, Leo Fulvio & Monaco, Luisa, 2012. "University dropouts: supply-side issues in Italy," MPRA Paper 56656, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Nov 2013.
- Adrian Chadi & Marco de Pinto & Gabriel Schultze, 2017. "Young, Gifted and Lazy? The Role of Ability and Labor Market Prospects in Student Effort Decisions," IAAEU Discussion Papers 201705, Institute of Labour Law and Industrial Relations in the European Union (IAAEU).
- Aina, Carmen & Pastore, Francesco, 2012. "Delayed Graduation and Overeducation: A Test of the Human Capital Model versus the Screening Hypothesis," IZA Discussion Papers 6413, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Stefania Capecchi & Maria Iannario & Domenico Piccolo, 2012. "Modelling Job Satisfaction in AlmaLaurea Surveys," Working Papers 56, AlmaLaurea Inter-University Consortium.
- Contini, Dalit & Salza, Guido & Scagni, Andrea, 2017. "Dropout and Time to Degree in Italian Universities Around the Economic Crisis," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201716, University of Turin.
- Roberto Zotti, 2015. "Should I Stay Or Should I Go? Dropping Out From University: An Empirical Analysis Of Students’ Performances," Working Papers 70, AlmaLaurea Inter-University Consortium.
- Novarese, Marco & Di Giovinazzo, Viviana, 2013. "Promptness and Academic Performance," MPRA Paper 49746, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aina, Carmen & Baici, Eliana & Casalone, Giorgia & Pastore, Francesco, 2018. "The economics of university dropouts and delayed graduation: a survey," GLO Discussion Paper Series 189, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
More about this item
Keywordstertiary education; time to degree; labour market;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:edecon:v:19:y:2011:i:3:p:311-325. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CEDE20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .