Does Speed Signal Ability? The Impact of Grade Repetitions on Employment and Wages
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- De Simone, Gianfranco, 2013.
"Render unto primary the things which are primary's: Inherited and fresh learning divides in Italian lower secondary education,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 12-23.
- Gianfranco DE SIMONE, 2012. "Render unto primary the things which are primary's. Inherited and fresh learning divides in Italian lower secondary education," Departmental Working Papers 2012-14, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Giorgia Casalone & Carmen Aina, 2011. "Does time-to-degree matter? The effect of delayed graduation on employment and wages," Working Papers 38, AlmaLaurea Inter-University Consortium.
- Marion Gousse, 2014. "Marriage Market and Intra-Household Allocation. Essays in Economics of Family and Education," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/6tve7u8o9k9, Sciences Po.
- Domadenik, Polona & Far?nik, Daša & Pastore, Francesco, 2013. "Horizontal Mismatch in the Labour Market of Graduates: The Role of Signalling," IZA Discussion Papers 7527, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Avdic, Daniel & Gartell, Marie, 2011.
"The study pace among college students before and after a student aid reform: some Swedish results,"
Working Paper Series, Center for Labor Studies
2011:15, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Avdic, Daniel & Gartell, Marie, 2011. "The study pace among college students before and after a student aid reform: some Swedish results," Working Paper Series 2011:12, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Avdic, Daniel & Gartell, Marie, 2011. "The study pace among college students before and after a student aid reform: some Swedish results," Arbetsrapport 2011:7, Institute for Futures Studies.
- Katja Görlitz & Barbara S. Grave, 2012. "Wage Differentials by Field of Study – The Case of German University Graduates," Ruhr Economic Papers 0316, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- repec:zbw:rwirep:0316 is not listed on IDEAS
- Carmen Aina & Eliana Baici & Giorgia Casalone, 2010. "Time-to-Degree: Students' Abilities, University Characteristics or What Else? Evidence from Italy," Working Papers 130, SEMEQ Department - Faculty of Economics - University of Eastern Piedmont.
- Aina, Carmen & Pastore, Francesco, 2012. "Delayed Graduation and Overeducation: A Test of the Human Capital Model versus the Screening Hypothesis," IZA Discussion Papers 6413, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Barbara S. Grave & Katja Goerlitz, 2012.
"Wage differentials by field of study -- the case of German university graduates,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(3), pages 284-302, March.
- Görlitz, Katja & Grave, Barbara S., 2012. "Wage Differentials by Field of Study – The Case of German University Graduates," Ruhr Economic Papers 316, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Carmen Aina, 2011.
"The Determinants of Success and Failure of Italian University Students. Evidence from administrative data,"
Rivista Internazionale di Scienze Sociali,
Vita e Pensiero, Pubblicazioni dell'Universita' Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, vol. 119(2), pages 85-108.
- Carmen Aina, 2010. "The Determinants of Success and Failure of Italian University Students. Evidence from administrative data," Working Papers 131, SEMEQ Department - Faculty of Economics - University of Eastern Piedmont.
More about this item
Keywordsgrade repetitions; Returns to education; Signalling; time to degree; wages;
- I2 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education
- J3 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-05-31 (All new papers)
- NEP-CTA-2008-05-31 (Contract Theory & Applications)
- NEP-EDU-2008-05-31 (Education)
- NEP-HRM-2008-05-31 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-LAB-2008-05-31 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-URE-2008-05-31 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:6832. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.