Report NEP-EDU-2008-05-31This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mika Maliranta & Satu Nurmi & Hanna Virtanen, 2008. "It takes three to tango in employment: Matching vocational education organisations, students and companies in labour market," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0022, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU).
- Brodaty, Thomas & Gary-Bobo, Robert J. & Prieto, Ana, 2008. "Does Speed Signal Ability? The Impact of Grade Repetitions on Employment and Wages," CEPR Discussion Papers 6832, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Donald Boyd & Pam Grossman & Hamilton Lankford & Susanna Loeb & James Wyckoff, 2008. "Who Leaves? Teacher Attrition and Student Achievement," NBER Working Papers 14022, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Carey, 2008. "Improving Education Outcomes in Germany," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 611, OECD Publishing.
- Monstad, Karin & Propper, Carol & Salvanes, Kjell G, 2008. "Education and Fertility: Evidence from a Natural Experiment," CEPR Discussion Papers 6816, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Elish Kelly & Philip O'Connell & Emer Smyth, 2008. "The Economic Returns to Field of Study and Competencies Among Higher Education Graduates in Ireland," Papers WP242, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Maria, De Paola, 2008. "Does Teacher Quality Affect Student Performance? Evidence from an Italian University," MPRA Paper 8841, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maria De Paola & Vincenzo Scoppa, 2008. "A signalling model of school grades: centralized versus decentralized examinations," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0025, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU).
- Devrim Göktepe, 2008. "A Theoretical Framework for Understanding University Inventors and Patenting," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-031, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Sergei Soares & Natália Sátyro, 2008. "O Impacto de Infra-Estrutura Escolar na Taxa de Distorção Idade-Série das Escolas Brasileiras de Ensino Fundamental - 1998 a 2005," Discussion Papers 1338, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Sidonia von Ledebur, 2008. "Technology transfer offices and university patenting - a review," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-033, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.