Report NEP-HRM-2008-05-31This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stefan Bauernschuster & Oliver Falck & Stephan Heblich, 2008. "The Impact of Continuous Training on a Firm’s Innovations," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0024, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW).
- S. Bhaduri & H. Worch, 2008. "Past Experience, Cognitive Frames, and Entrepreneurship: Some Econometric Evidence from the Indian Pharmaceutical Industry," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2008-04, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Silvia Ardagna & Annamaria Lusardi, 2008. "Explaining International Differences in Entrepreneurship: The Role of Individual Characteristics and Regulatory Constraints," NBER Working Papers 14012, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ardiana N. Gashi & Geoff Pugh & Nick Adnett, 2008. "Technological change and employer-provided training: Evidence from German establishments," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0026, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW).
- Brannback, Malin & Krueger, Norris & Carsrud, Alan & Elfving, Jennie, 2007. ""Trying" to be Entrepreneurial," MPRA Paper 8814, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mika Maliranta & Satu Nurmi & Hanna Virtanen, 2008. "It takes three to tango in employment: Matching vocational education organisations, students and companies in labour market," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0022, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW).
- Elish Kelly & Philip O'Connell & Emer Smyth, 2008. "The Economic Returns to Field of Study and Competencies Among Higher Education Graduates in Ireland," Papers WP242, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Brodaty, Thomas & Gary-Bobo, Robert J. & Prieto, Ana, 2008. "Does Speed Signal Ability? The Impact of Grade Repetitions on Employment and Wages," CEPR Discussion Papers 6832, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Benoît Mahy & Mélanie Volral, 2008. "The effect of quantitative and qualitative training on labour demand in Belgium: a monopolistic competition approach," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0021, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW).
- David Carey, 2008. "Improving Education Outcomes in Germany," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 611, OECD Publishing.