Integrating A Household Demand System In The Input-Output Framework. Methodological Aspects And Modelling Implications
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kehoe, Timothy J & Polo, Clemente & Sancho, Ferran, 1995.
"An Evaluation of the Performance of an Applied General Equilibrium Model of the Spanish Economy,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 6(1), pages 115-141, June.
- Timothy J. Kehoe & Clemente Polo & Ferran Sancho, 1994. "An evaluation of the performance of an applied general equilibrium model of the Spanish economy," Working Papers 480, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Mark Partridge & Dan Rickman, 2010.
"Computable General Equilibrium (CGE) Modelling for Regional Economic Development Analysis,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(10), pages 1311-1328.
- Mark D. Partridge & Dan S. Rickman, 2007. "CGE Modeling for Regional Economic Development Analysis," Economics Working Paper Series 0706, Oklahoma State University, Department of Economics and Legal Studies in Business.
- Shoven, John B & Whalley, John, 1984. "Applied General-Equilibrium Models of Taxation and International Trade: An Introduction and Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 22(3), pages 1007-1051, September.
- Mark D. Partridge & Dan S. Rickman, 1998. "Regional Computable General Equilibrium Modeling: A Survey and Critical Appraisal," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 21(3), pages 205-248, December.
- Timothy J. Kehoe, 2003.
"An evaluation of the performance of applied general equilibrium models of the impact of NAFTA,"
320, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Timothy J. Kehoe, 2003. "An Evaluation of the Performance of Applied General Equilibrium Models of the Impact of NAFTA," Levine's Working Paper Archive 506439000000000525, David K. Levine.
- Thomas R. Plaut, 1981. "An Econometric Model for Forecasting Regional Population Growth," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 6(1), pages 53-70, April.
- Scott Loveridge, 2004. "A Typology and Assessment of Multi-sector Regional Economic Impact Models," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(3), pages 305-317.
- Finnoff, David & Tschirhart, John, 2003. "Harvesting in an eight-species ecosystem," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 589-611, May.
- Finnoff, David & Tschirhart, John, 2008. "Linking dynamic economic and ecological general equilibrium models," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 91-114, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:140:y:2017:i:c:p:46-57 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dai, Hancheng & Masui, Toshihiko & Matsuoka, Yuzuru & Fujimori, Shinichiro, 2012. "The impacts of China’s household consumption expenditure patterns on energy demand and carbon emissions towards 2050," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 736-750.
- Brizga, Janis & Feng, Kuishuang & Hubacek, Klaus, 2017. "Household carbon footprints in the Baltic States: A global multi-regional input–output analysis from 1995 to 2011," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 189(C), pages 780-788.
- Rocchi, Paola & Serrano, Mònica & Roca, Jordi, 2014. "The reform of the European energy tax directive: Exploring potential economic impacts in the EU27," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 341-353.
More about this item
KeywordsSustainable consumption analysis; Econometric input-output model; Household demand system; Consumption technology; Purchasers' versus basic prices;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:ecsysr:v:22:y:2010:i:3:p:201-222. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CESR20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .