Updating an Input-Output Matrix with Sign-preservation: Some Improved Objective Functions and their Solutions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jose Miguel Albala-Bertrand, 1999. "Structural Change in Chile: 1960-90," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(3), pages 301-320.
- Kazumi Hitomi & Yasuhide Okuyama & Geoffrey Hewings & Michael Sonis, 2000. "The Role of Interregional Trade in Generating Change in the Regional Economies of Japan, 1980-1990," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(4), pages 515-537.
- Ang, B.W & Zhang, F.Q & Choi, Ki-Hong, 1998. "Factorizing changes in energy and environmental indicators through decomposition," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 489-495.
- Erik Dietzenbacher & Bart Los, 2000. "Structural Decomposition Analyses with Dependent Determinants," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(4), pages 497-514.
- Erik Dietzenbacher & Bart Los, 1998. "Structural Decomposition Techniques: Sense and Sensitivity," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(4), pages 307-324.
- Erik Dietzenbacher & Jesper Stage, 2006. "Mixing oil and water? Using hybrid input-output tables in a Structural decomposition analysis," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(1), pages 85-95.
- Aying Liu & David Saal, 2001. "Structural Change in Apartheid-era South Africa: 1975-93," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(3), pages 235-257.
- Hoekstra, Rutger & van den Bergh, Jeroen C. J. M., 2003. "Comparing structural decomposition analysis and index," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 39-64, January.
- Mark De Haan, 2001. "A Structural Decomposition Analysis of Pollution in the Netherlands," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(2), pages 181-196.
- Kiyoshi Fujikawa & Carlo Milana, 2002. "Input-Output Decomposition Analysis of Sectoral Price Gaps between Japan and China," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(1), pages 59-79.
- Rolando Alcala & Gabrielle Antille & Emilio Fontela, 1999. "Technical Change in the Private Consumption Converter," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(4), pages 389-400.
- Henrik Jacobsen, 2000. "Energy Demand, Structural Change and Trade: A Decomposition Analysis of the Danish Manufacturing Industry," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(3), pages 319-343.
- Glen Peters & Edgar Hertwich, 2006. "Structural analysis of international trade: Environmental impacts of Norway," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(2), pages 155-181.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kobayashi, Shintaro & Yokoyama, Shigeki, 2015. "Comparison of Development Options in an Erosion-Prone Reservoir Area: A Case of Wonogiri, Central Java, Indonesia," Japanese Journal of Rural Economics, Agricultural Economics Society of Japan (AESJ), vol. 17.
- Jan Oosterhaven & Michiya Nozaki, 2014. "The impact of production and infrastructure shocks to the Japanese inter-regional economy: A non-linear input-output programming approach," ERSA conference papers ersa14p163, European Regional Science Association.
- Oosterhaven, J. & Bouwmeester, M.C. & Nozaki, M., 2013. "The impact of production and infrastructure shocks," Research Report 13017-GEM, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Umed Temurshoev & Marcel P. Timmer, 2011. "Joint estimation of supply and use tables," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 90(4), pages 863-882, November.
- repec:dgr:rugsom:13017-gem is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsInput-Output; RAS; objective function; sign-preservation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:ecsysr:v:20:y:2008:i:1:p:111-123. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CESR20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.