Alcohol advertising bans, consumption and control policies in seventeen OECD countries, 1975-2000
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Joshua Aizenman & Eileen Brooks, 2008.
"Globalization and Taste Convergence: the Cases of Wine and Beer,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(2), pages 217-233, May.
- Aizenman, Joshua & Brooks, Eileen, 2005. "Globalization and taste convergence: The cases of wine and beer," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt99j2n7rf, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Aizenman, Joshua & Brooks, Eileen, 2005. "Globalization and taste convergence: The cases of wine and beer," Santa Cruz Center for International Economics, Working Paper Series qt99j2n7rf, Center for International Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Joshua Aizenman & Eileen L. Brooks, 2005. "Globalization and Taste Convergence: The Case of Wine and Beer," NBER Working Papers 11228, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aizenman, Joshua & Brooks, Eileen, 2005. "Globalization and taste convergence: The cases of wine and beer," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt8bk1w5r9, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Benjamin Volland, 2013. "The History of an Inferior Good: Beer Consumption in Germany," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2012-19, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Lukasz Wozny & Michal Krawczyk, 2016. "An experiment on temptation and attitude towards paternalism," Working Papers 2016-018, Warsaw School of Economics, Collegium of Economic Analysis.
- repec:exl:22evid:v:2013:y:2013:i:2:p:1-37 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:42:y:2010:i:7:p:803-823. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.