Estimating a health production function for the US: some new evidence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Abdelhak Senhadji, 1997. "Two common problems related to the use of the Armington aggregator in computable general equilibrium models," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(1), pages 23-25.
- Shoven,John B. & Whalley,John, 1992. "Applying General Equilibrium," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521266550, March.
- Brown, Drusilla K., 1987. "Tariffs, the terms of trade, and national product differentiation," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 503-526.
- Zhuang, Juzhong, 1996. "Estimating Distortions in the Chinese Economy: A General Equilibrium Approach," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 63(252), pages 543-568, November.
- Wang, Zhi, 1997. "The Impact of China and Taiwan Joining the World Trade Organization on U.S. and World Agricultural Trade: A Computable General Equilibrium Analysis," Technical Bulletins 184382, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Dewatripont, Mathias & Michel, Gilles, 1987.
"On closure rules, homogeneity and dynamics in applied general equilibrium models,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 65-76, June.
- Mathias Dewatripont & Gilles Michel, 1987. "On closure rules: homogeneity and dynamics in applied general equilibrium models," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/9563, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Bandara, Jayatilleke S, 1991. " Computable General Equilibrium Models for Development Policy Analysis in LDCs," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 5(1), pages 3-69.
- Dirk Willenbockel, 1999. "On apparent problems with the use of the Armington aggregator in computable general equilibrium models," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(9), pages 589-591.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- French, Declan, 2014. "International mortality modelling—An economic perspective," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 122(2), pages 182-186.
- Brown, Timothy Tyler, 2014. "How effective are public health departments at preventing mortality?," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 13(C), pages 34-45.
- repec:eee:hepoli:v:121:y:2017:i:9:p:955-962 is not listed on IDEAS
- Becchetti, Leonardo & Conzo, Pierluigi & Salustri, Francesco, 2017.
"The impact of health expenditure on the number of chronic diseases,"
Elsevier, vol. 121(9), pages 955-962.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Pierluigi Conzo & Francesco Salustri, 2015. "The (W)Health of Nations: The Impact of Health Expenditure on the Number of Chronic Diseases," CEIS Research Paper 348, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 25 Jun 2015.
- Leonardo, Becchetti & Conzo, Pierluigi & Salustri, Francesco, 2015. "The (w)health of Nations: the Contribution of Health Expenditure to Active Ageing," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201513, University of Turin.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Pierluigi Conzo & Francesco Salustri, 2015. "The (W)health of Nations: the Impact of Health Expenditure on the Number of Chronic Diseases," CSEF Working Papers 406, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Halicioglu, Ferda, 2011. "Modeling life expectancy in Turkey," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 2075-2082, September.
- Asiskovitch, Sharon, 2010. "Gender and health outcomes: The impact of healthcare systems and their financing on life expectancies of women and men," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 70(6), pages 886-895, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:34:y:2002:i:1:p:59-62. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.