Estimating a health production function for the US: some new evidence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael Grossman, 1972. "The Demand for Health: A Theoretical and Empirical Investigation," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number gros72-1, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- French, Declan, 2014. "International mortality modelling—An economic perspective," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 122(2), pages 182-186.
- Brown, Timothy Tyler, 2014. "How effective are public health departments at preventing mortality?," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 13(C), pages 34-45.
- repec:eee:hepoli:v:121:y:2017:i:9:p:955-962 is not listed on IDEAS
- Becchetti, Leonardo & Conzo, Pierluigi & Salustri, Francesco, 2017.
"The impact of health expenditure on the number of chronic diseases,"
Elsevier, vol. 121(9), pages 955-962.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Pierluigi Conzo & Francesco Salustri, 2015. "The (W)Health of Nations: The Impact of Health Expenditure on the Number of Chronic Diseases," CEIS Research Paper 348, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 25 Jun 2015.
- Leonardo, Becchetti & Conzo, Pierluigi & Salustri, Francesco, 2015. "The (w)health of Nations: the Contribution of Health Expenditure to Active Ageing," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201513, University of Turin.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Pierluigi Conzo & Francesco Salustri, 2015. "The (W)health of Nations: the Impact of Health Expenditure on the Number of Chronic Diseases," CSEF Working Papers 406, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Halicioglu, Ferda, 2011. "Modeling life expectancy in Turkey," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 2075-2082, September.
- Asiskovitch, Sharon, 2010. "Gender and health outcomes: The impact of healthcare systems and their financing on life expectancies of women and men," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 70(6), pages 886-895, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:34:y:2002:i:1:p:59-62. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .