Testing producer perceptions of jointly beneficial best management practices for improved water quality
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Shoemaker, Robbin & Malik, Arun, 1993. "Optimal Cost-Sharing Programs to Reduce Agricultural Pollution," Technical Bulletins 157045, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bernardo, Daniel & Kastens, Terry & Mulik, Kranti, 2005. "Are Large Farms More or Less Environmentally Friendly?," Journal of the ASFMRA, American Society of Farm Managers and Rural Appraisers.
- Collentine, Dennis & Larsson, Martin & Hannerz, Nils, 2004. "Exploiting decision heuristics and IT in the design of a DSS for voluntary agri-environmental programs," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 303-315, July.
- Lichtenberg, Erik, 2002. "Agriculture and the environment," Handbook of Agricultural Economics,in: B. L. Gardner & G. C. Rausser (ed.), Handbook of Agricultural Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 23, pages 1249-1313 Elsevier.
- Hrubovcak, James & Vasavada, Utpal & Aldy, Joseph E., 1999. "Green Technologies for a More Sustainable Agriculture," Agricultural Information Bulletins 33721, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Lee, Young-Jae, 2008. "Theoretical Examination of the Conditions of Best Management Practices Adoption and the Easing of Trade Distortion for Sugar," 2008 Annual Meeting, February 2-6, 2008, Dallas, Texas 6826, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Dalton, Timothy J. & Lilja, Nina K. & Johnson, Nancy & Howeler, Reinhardt, 2011. "Farmer Participatory Research and Soil Conservation in Southeast Asian Cassava Systems," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(12), pages 2176-2186.
- Paudel, Krishna P. & Gauthier, Wayne M. & Westra, John V. & Hall, Larry M., 2008. "Factors Influencing and Steps Leading to the Adoption of Best Management Practices by Louisiana Dairy Farmers," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 40(01), April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:29:y:1997:i:2:p:153-159. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .