Counterfiscal policies and partisan politics: evidence from industrialized countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Layard, Richard & Nickell, Stephen & Jackman, Richard, 2005.
"Unemployment: Macroeconomic Performance and the Labour Market,"
Oxford University Press, number 9780199279173.
- Layard, Richard & Nickell, Stephen & Jackman, Richard, 1991. "Unemployment: Macroeconomic Performance and the Labour Market," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198284345.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Felix Rösel, 2017.
"The Political Economy of Fiscal Supervision and Budget Deficits: Evidence from Germany,"
Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 38, pages 641-666, December.
- Roesel, Felix, 2017. "The political economy of fiscal supervision and budget deficits: Evidence from Germany," CEPIE Working Papers 02/17, Technische Universität Dresden, Center of Public and International Economics (CEPIE).
- Potrafke, Niklas, 2017.
"Partisan politics: The empirical evidence from OECD panel studies,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 45(4), pages 712-750.
- Niklas Potrafke, 2016. "Partisan Politics: The Empirical Evidence from OECD Panel Studies," CESifo Working Paper Series 6024, CESifo Group Munich.
- Paulo Reis Mourão, 2007. "Factores de alteração da composição da Despesa Pública: o caso norte-americano," Notas Económicas, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra, issue 26, pages 27-41, December.
- André Corrêa d’Almeida & Paulo Reis Mourão, "undated". "The Irrelevance of Political Parties’ Differences for Public Finances - Evidence from Public Deficit and Debt in Portugal (1974 – 2012) Abstract: This paper attempts to empirically test whether inter-," NIPE Working Papers 11/2015, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Serhan Cevik & Katerina Teksoz, 2014. "Deep Roots of Fiscal Behavior," Journal of Banking and Financial Economics, University of Warsaw, Faculty of Management, vol. 2(2), pages 5-33, November.
- Felix Rösel, 2014. "Co-Partisan Buddies or Partisan Bullies? Why State Supervision of Local Government Borrowing Fails," ifo Working Paper Series 189, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Reichenvater, Arno, 2007. "Business Cycles, Political Incentives and the Macroeconomy: Comparison of Models," MPRA Paper 5527, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Beate Jochimsen & Robert Nuscheler, 2011. "The political economy of the German Lander deficits: weak governments meet strong finance ministers," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(19), pages 2399-2415.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:29:y:1997:i:2:p:145-151. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .