Common stochastic trends in international stock prices and dividends: an example of testing overidentifying restrictions on multiple cointegration vectors
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- J. Bradford De Long & Marco Becht, 1992. ""Excess Volatility" and the German Stock Market, 1876-1990," NBER Working Papers 4054, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mylonidis, Nikolaos & Kollias, Christos, 2010. "Dynamic European stock market convergence: Evidence from rolling cointegration analysis in the first euro-decade," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(9), pages 2056-2064, September.
- Michael E. Drew & Leonard Chong, 2002. "Stock Market Interdependence: Evidence from Australia," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 106, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Apergis, Nicholas & Christou, Christina & Miller, Stephen M., 2014.
"Country and industry convergence of equity markets: International evidence from club convergence and clustering,"
The North American Journal of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 36-58.
- Nicholas Apergis & Christina Christou & Stephen M. Miller, 2010. "Country and Industry Convergence of Equity Markets: International Evidence from Club Convergence and Clustering," Working papers 2010-33, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Jul 2012.
- Nicholas Apergis & Christina Christou & Stephen M. Miller, 2011. "Country and Industry Convergence of Equity Markets: International Evidence from Club Convergence and Clustering," Working Papers 1105, University of Nevada, Las Vegas , Department of Economics.
- Papież, Monika & Śmiech, Sławomir, 2015. "Dynamic steam coal market integration: Evidence from rolling cointegration analysis," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 510-520.
- Tsutsui, Yoshiro & Hirayama, Kenjiro, 2004. "Are international portfolio adjustments a cause of comovements in stock prices?," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 463-478, September.
- Rangvid, Jesper, 2001. "Increasing convergence among European stock markets?: A recursive common stochastic trends analysis," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 71(3), pages 383-389, June.
- Ahlgren, Niklas & Sjö, Bo & Zhang, Jianhua, 2008. "Panel Cointegration of Chinese A and B Shares," Working Papers in Economics 300, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Matei, Florin, 2014. "An empirical examination of stock market integration in EMU," MPRA Paper 60717, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- T Lorde & B Francis & A Greene, 2009. "Testing for Long-Run Comovement, Common Features and Efficiency in Emerging Stock Markets: Evidence from the Caribbean," Economic Issues Journal Articles, Economic Issues, vol. 14(2), pages 55-80, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apfiec:v:7:y:1997:i:6:p:659-665. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAFE20 .